Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Next patch attacked. Its all tacked in, will finish welding it up later. Going to put cab down side up for it. Easier to weld and finish.
54AF836B-5F7C-48D3-BAB2-4FEAB954EE2A.jpeg
01512A68-6E18-46D4-8FA0-E9386CF3276C.jpeg

Yes DANA.
Hotdog! So apparently I had my camera set to pantograph mode and it made my file sizes HUGE. So I have to crop and resize everything to post it. More pics of the welds and shot from the other day to follow shortly

Floating axles from a truck. It needs flange axles and may be new tube flanges.
yep out of a78 dodge w200.

sent it off to have it cut down and the car ends added. Upgraded to 35 spline track lock and dr diff axles. All told less than 900 in it. And it’ll be pretty close to the strength of a S60.

So I had a visitor to the shop this afternoon. FABO Fred of Scamp rebuild on a budget fame. And he brought the Scamp, plus treats for Hemi. Then he let me drive (before the whiskey) the rebuilt Scamp. It does run very snappy! Johnny MAC motor in it and Fred has done most everything himself. It is beautiful. Felt like I could swim in the paint. He always bribes Hemi as well! Just a super fun afternoon and a beautiful car.

7DAC733D-644D-4F55-B30F-BB092F6402AB.jpeg

F4D8BD8E-BFAA-4FFF-851A-2CB88B406767.jpeg

E429F988-9C51-4271-A964-D4D39F760CAC.jpeg

A04921C4-8100-4286-8716-CADB50330766.jpeg

So I had a visitor to the shop this afternoon. FABO Fred of Scamp rebuild on a budget fame. And he brought the Scamp, plus treats for Hemi. Then he let me drive (before the whiskey) the rebuilt Scamp. It does run very snappy! Johnny MAC motor in it and Fred has done most everything himself. It is beautiful. Felt like I could swim in the paint. He always bribes Hemi as well! Just a super fun afternoon and a beautiful car.

View attachment 1715568032

View attachment 1715568033

View attachment 1715568034

View attachment 1715568035
Nice! Wish he was closer and he wanted to do some body and paint work. That thing is beautiful!

Millions, and free Holley's, Cams, Heads from all the people that want to sponsor me ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

now where's the free box? Trying to get something i can afford :D
:rofl::rofl: Stop on back to the coffee shop for a chat.

View attachment 1715568032

View attachment 1715568033

View attachment 1715568034

View attachment 1715568035

I’m not a big fan of red, most vehicles don’t look good in MOST reds. That said, I like that color. Very pretty

What is there to link, to see your channel???

It doesn't have a hyperlink on the home page but see it says "subscribed" that channel is you..... right?

View attachment 1715568042
Yep, that's it. Nothing fancy just a place to process my short videos. My
Swinger mufflers and the Isky E4 and Accutite exhaust videos are the most popular. People ask for that by name. LOL

Last edited:
Btw, thanks for that C clamp trick, that helped out a TON. I built 4 of them. Tacked one underneath to push up, another on top pushing down, pretty much solved my gap issue!

Under the right circumstances a half-C will draw one side up to it's mating surface also.
twins.jpg

Those patches on that conical object were placed with half-Cs. It wore rather rapidly since it had a 100mph sand blaster inside it whenever the plant was running. It didn't have to be pretty, just keep the aggregate from escaping.

Was not the plan, but decided to cut the lawn today. Most of it was cut the weekend befor Carlisle. Some of it over a month. Some areas are burnt and crispy, but was looking really crappy with high weeds. Just raised the deck up quite a bit so I don't kill the yard. Somewhere around 4".
Did a closer inspection of the garden and found what the whistle pig has been munching. Seems he likes the leaves of my brussel sprouts.

Personal pizza's tonight. Pepparoni with hot pepper cheese, hamburger and green olive, and thin crust chicken, bacon, ranch just to try. Not bad.

20200726_171639.jpg

20200726_172432.jpg

Was not the plan, but decided to cut the lawn today. Most of it was cut the weekend befor Carlisle. Some of it over a month. Some areas are burnt and crispy, but was looking really crappy with high weeds. Just raised the deck up quite a bit so I don't kill the yard. Somewhere around 4".
Did a closer inspection of the garden and found what the whistle pig has been munching. Seems he likes the leaves of my brussel sprouts.
I have been cutting my grass at 4 in for Years now.....Works best.....

-
Back