Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all!
Back to regular scheduled programming...
Chevy for service,and a couple odds and ends to look at.

Good Morning All! I get to work on a Sherrif's radio frequency out of their dispatch today as our utility provides the back haul for their signal for a bit, that ought to be fun! Should be early start/early finish, good so I can get home and do the work I like lol!

It's Tudor Tuesday!

tudortuesday.jpg

Good morning :D

It looks like the older son has some time off work... Someone there tested + for Covid and they shut the dealer garage down for two weeks....

Good morning everyone. Late checking in today. Just a drive by today. AC was out when I got home yesterday afterwork. At least cooled down to low 80's then down to 60 last night. Windows open all night was nice with a wonderful west wind. Tech coming out this aft to take a look. I verified power out to the compressor. Start capacitor maybe? We will see. Taking a half day so I am there when he shows up. Can do some painting while I wait, then off to teach class later.

So tonight, I'm pulling the poly out of the Polara. gonna get things ready for the much, much better engine swap going into it. This should get it rolling and maybe even daily driving in a mere few weeks.

So tonight, I'm pulling the poly out of the Polara. gonna get things ready for the much, much better engine swap going into it. This should get it rolling and maybe even daily driving in a mere few weeks.

You're giving up on the poly???

What are you going to drop in place of it???

Good morning everyone. Late checking in today. Just a drive by today. AC was out when I got home yesterday afterwork. At least cooled down to low 80's then down to 60 last night. Windows open all night was nice with a wonderful west wind. Tech coming out this aft to take a look. I verified power out to the compressor. Start capacitor maybe? We will see. Taking a half day so I am there when he shows up. Can do some painting while I wait, then off to teach class later.
Are you interested in my team owners tix again this year? I love the Pack but I am officially done with the NFL. I fought and bled for one Anthem, period. Not two.

You're giving up on the poly???

What are you going to drop in place of it???
temporarily. Gonna send it off for a rebuild and refresh. New cam, pistons, bearings etc. Then it will return to the polara. But I wanna drive it yet this year so the engine going into it is a low mileage S that runs and runs well.

temporarily. Gonna send it off for a rebuild and refresh. New cam, pistons, bearings etc. Then it will return to the polara. But I wanna drive it yet this year so the engine going into it is a low mileage S that runs and runs well.

Build it yourself so you know that it's done right...

Slanty? in a Polara ? OMG, can you say gutless!!! What rear gears???

Why not buy the stroker sb from Tim??? :lol: :poke:

-
Back