Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well shnit, I went to PM one of you and I get an error message about an inbox being full, I didn't read it, just scan.

Then I go PM someone else and got the same error message and I thought dang don't people empty their mailboxes.

Turns out it's me, my mailbox is full. All 1000 available slots are full.

Now I have to go though it as long and boring as that's going to be.

Fell asleep at 8:00. Woke up and realized i didnt take my meds,cant remember if i took them yesterday either.

did the brakes on the nissan. Went fine other than a seized caliper bolt. Decided to mount some 225/75-16’s that were given to me. 4 and a spare. All good and matching. So i thought.
3 were 16’s,2 were 17’s:BangHead:didnt figure that out until i went to mount 4th tire...joke’s on me.

#2 Can't sleep. Worried about the roof job. Having some disagreements with the contractor about other work they were going to do.

Fell asleep at 8:00. Woke up and realized i didnt take my meds,cant remember if i took them yesterday either.
I started using a pill organizer a few years ago. Originally had one compartment a day. Now have an AM PM. Almost eliminates that problem. Sometimes it helps me remember a pill. Sometimes it helps me remember what day it is. LOL

I started using a pill organizer a few years ago. Originally had one compartment a day. Now have an AM PM. Almost eliminates that problem. Sometimes it helps me remember a pill. Sometimes it helps me remember what day it is. LOL
Not a bad idea. I don't know if I took mine last night either. Just cholesterol meds and a heart rate pill. My resting rate is below 100 right now so I am ok.

I've been up and down all night...

Can't sleep.png

Not a bad idea. I don't know if I took mine last night either. Just cholesterol meds and a heart rate pill. My resting rate is below 100 right now so I am ok.
Cholesterol and blood pressure. Two of each. damn crestor causes muscle aches,makes for some long days and no energy. So im pausing the crestor, and i can at least carry on in the evenings,getting stuff done after work. Take pills and become inactive or drop them and get active. I choose more activity.

Toyoyo for service this morning. and i cant put it off any longer, the posf150 needs to get fixed.

Cholesterol and blood pressure. Two of each. damn crestor causes muscle aches,makes for some long days and no energy. So im pausing the crestor, and i can at least carry on in the evenings,getting stuff done after work. Take pills and become inactive or drop them and get active. I choose more activity.
Good Morning. Well let me tell you....I hadn't been taking my Crestor 5MG for quite awhile. I thought I better start again and boy last week my body ached so bad I couldn't hardly walk. And tired....I was so tired I couldn't stay away at my desk. I thought maybe I had Covid. I quit taking it again and 2 days I feel normal

Good morning everyone. Brought Demon in this am. Cool and foggy, only 1 deer and made it safe. Hope all is well out there.

Good Morning. Well let me tell you....I hadn't been taking my Crestor 5MG for quite awhile. I thought I better start again and boy last week my body ached so bad I couldn't hardly walk. And tired....I was so tired I couldn't stay away at my desk. I thought maybe I had Covid. I quit taking it again and 2 days I feel normal
10 mg.they tried to push 20 on me. I flat out refused.

So last night at end of my shift one of my Cowboy buddies says let’s practice some Cowboy. I am still wearing my work togs so decided to just hang old iron on top of duty belt complete with normal modern 9mm. My wife always tells me I am a fashion icon. Went to my locker grabbed the cowboy rig and we burned some powder. Looked like a total geek rocking everyday duty belt with 9 and cowboy rig over the top!

57604FF6-181C-4C21-8DB8-2441F1DE37DC.jpeg

-
Back