Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Call him he is in his high 80's and is one deep. He usually takes a day or so not a computer guy at all. You should ask him about those parts you want also his site does not even show 1% of what he has around.
You got a number?? His site only should email questions.

Safety meeting then after safety meeting with manager, half the day shot lol!
No work.jpg

Let it go, It’s Chris...:realcrazy: lol
chris may or may not have been drinking, i don't remember

I would keep her home, they are not ready to open the schools properly yet...
yeah, im trying to talk the wife into it, have been for a month now. Every school here that has opened, has had positive cases within a day or two

Hard decision. Socially isolate the kids with no interaction with others and hold back their life skills, or take a chance and throw the dice. No good answer to it at all.

yeah, im trying to talk the wife into it, have been for a month now. Every school here that has opened, has had positive cases within a day or two

One problem is that they take the test, then send the kid to school, then 10 days later get the results... :wtf:

After all of the other students and teachers have been exposed.... :BangHead:

I'm working on these holes put by previous owner (s) in the frame rails, can easily get to bottom surface and can weld most of it. What I need to figure out is if I can't fill where the metal is gone on one side of the other of the rail, how do I get a welder in there? Fortunately, I plan on replacing the trunk floor, so can cut the spare tire carrier out for one side, other side, with the shackle not so easy. Would be if I had a two post lift, now trying to figure out how to set the Duster on blocks, on the lift and drop the rear axle out....

IMG_1194.jpg

One problem is that they take the test, then send the kid to school, then 10 days later get the results... :wtf:

After all of the other students and teachers have been exposed.... :BangHead:
not anymore, the latest tests being used have a bout a 36 hour return now.

Hard decision. Socially isolate the kids with no interaction with others and hold back their life skills, or take a chance and throw the dice. No good answer to it at all.

I think that holding them back a year if necessary is better than risking them catching a deadly infection....

They still don't have the virus under control for the whole country yet, why make it worse???

It's AFU....my son just moved in awaiting housing on college campus. He joined Planet Fitness in town. We are in phase 3 and there's only just a little over 200 cases in our county, but there's no mask requirement in there when you're working out. There's cardio going on in there, so if someone does have it, they are pumping that crap into the air. Makes me nervous for sure.

What if the person tested is asymptomatic and passes the test, then the virus "kicks in" a few days after???
i know.... i wish they'd just cancel it all. Hate to say this, but if they'd just shut literally EVERYTHING but hospitals down for 3 weeks, i mean full lock down, i think we could kill this thing instantly.

Look at MLB... They are tested every day and they are finding people testing positive and then have to cancel the games...

I really believe this will be around for years, especially in the USA. Other countries have more control on people and are doing way better with this. We as Americans just normally do not like being told what to do and that is really fueling this here.

i know.... i wish they'd just cancel it all. Hate to say this, but if they'd just shut literally EVERYTHING but hospitals down for 3 weeks, i mean full lock down, i think we could kill this thing instantly.

Other countries have basically proven that. But we "lacka da disiprine"!!!

LOL been saying that since it started. You notice the people that demanded the people off the first cruise ship are quiet about it! Must be a election year. That really kicked it into start mode here, not that it would not have happened anyhow.

It's AFU....my son just moved in awaiting housing on college campus. He joined Planet Fitness in town. We are in phase 3 and there's only just a little over 200 cases in our county, but there's no mask requirement in there when you're working out. There's cardio going on in there, so if someone does have it, they are pumping that crap into the air. Makes me nervous for sure.

We have over 26 miles of paved path here that you can walk/run/bike on, but how do you know the person you just passed did not just spread the virus on the path breathing heavy before they passed you???

Same kids that have been playing together all spring and summer, gone to camps, played on sports teams??:bs_flag:

Same kids that have been playing together all spring and summer, gone to camps, played on sports teams??:bs_flag:
no camps here, no sports teams here. They literally just opened football practices Yesterday.

And I really doubt a school districts payed the big bucks for rapid fire testing. Results in a day or two...hmmm??

-
Back