Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why does every weatherman think he has to stand outside in every storm when they are reporting???

This link also shows the projected path for the storm... You guys in PA are supposed to be in for some rain... (So you can't complain about how dry it is now...)

Isaias Made Landfall in North Carolina as a Hurricane; Strong Winds, Heavy Rain Will Spread Into the Northeast Tuesday | The Weather Channel[/
We been gettin nailed for the last THREE Hours here.....

Stay 6 feet or more. At your speed those germ moles won't be able to catch up with you...:poke:
More likely pass right by him so fast it's not a problem...

6e423d1e8ed9acb5973652b4262016b9.jpg

I've heard of a business here that claims that they have crews in on the weekends to sterilize the building... One of the employees set up a camera and nobody came in to clean and disinfect over the weekend... Management is lying to the workers to give them a false sense of security...
Cleaning people do at least daily at our place. Mostly walking around with a sprayer of Hydrogen peroxide based stuff and hitting all the high touch surfaces. Maint crew does the main work area similar. I think that is every morning. Have seen a crew in the office in the evening with a pump up sprayer doing a more thorough job. Think that gets done Sunday as well
I kind of like that UV device hotels are using, great idea, but will only work where it hits not behind/under items.
True, but if nobody touches there, it is not going to be transferred. This is not going to be eliminated. Whole point from the begining has been to slow it down.

Fasten your seatbelt we have a long ride ahead.
Chart of corona cases...
Banshee02_8x10_300dpi.jpg

All I know is my grandkids got a whopping one hour zoom of classroom instruction per day last spring.
That's not going to educate them and I'm sure they're already behind the state or national standard.
The standard will drop, so they will be fine. :eek: :BangHead:

what kind of caps?
parris-50-pack-roll-caps-1313982-2.jpg

maybe. Historically speaking, at least with similar viruses, the flu for example, skyrockets in the winter because everyone is inside and generally speaking, closer together. plus the holiday get togethers and such. They say vitamin D helps and sunlight is a good source of it, so that's one reason the doctors my wife works for have always recommended going with Vitamin D milk and supplements during the winter months. We switched 8 years ago to it and rarely ever get sick in the winter.
Isn't all milk D added now?

tHE WIFE WANTS TO GO TO HER NIECES WEDDING ON LONG ISLAND JUST AFTER XMAS. tHINK IT WILL BE CANCELED ANYHOW. eITHER WAY NO WAY AM I QUARANTEENING FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE AND THEN TWO WEEKS AFTERWARDS. nOT SURE HOW THEY WILL ENFORCE THAT ANYHOW. that's A MAJOR HOT SPOT.
I don't think there is any quarantine required between here and there. Might not be a bad idea coming back though.

I think it rained most of the night here. Was pretty light most of it till a couple hours ago. Supposed to get a couple inches and 25mph winds. Nothing to bad from what I saw.

Finally caught up. I think...

Good Morning

Well caught up.........I know big deal......Sad news yesterday, Via Face book, a long time friend, Chris, Has passed from Covid. In his 40's no underlying conditions. He thought it was a hoax, and still liked to party....with his other friends...I told him it was for real, after my catching it..........No kids, so there is that......

Last edited:
Well caught up.........I know big deal......Sad news yesterday, Via Face book, a long time friend, Chris, Has passed from Covid. In his 40's no underlying conditions. He thought it was a hoax, and still liked to party....with his other friends...I told him it was for real, after my catching it..........No kids, so there is that......
Sorry to hear... yeh it is real. Problem is people don’t know what to believe anymore. We don’t trust our government and most of the info is through them. So, this is what we get.

Morning gang.
Spent the last couple of days working on the house dodging the rain. 10% chance of rain and we got 100% of it. Not complaining though it has cooled the temps down.

The north side is taking shape. Miguel the roofer gas his teenage daughter help. She is a great help and has also keeps things picked up around the site.

20200804_093721.jpg

20200804_093742.jpg

20200804_093927.jpg

Looks like the rain is near done here. Some area flooding, but haven’t heard of any big problems locally

My condolences Tim, to you and Chris's family.
genuflect.jpg

Gonna head on down to my Painters Shop in a few. Located the Gas Cap that needs to be painted car color, and stripped it in my blast cabinet. Oh yeah....also gotta drop off More Money..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

-
Back