Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She probably knows as much about the new girlfriend as all of us here on the coffee thread. Just sayin...
Oh. I'm sorry Frank. LOL LOL Thought everyone met her already....She is from Viet Nam....
IMG-02aaa219a9732843d0e70b44c4cda1e3-V.jpg
IMG-4d3a292d03abb183f364a5f89fb716ba-V.jpg
IMG-b4d46d755dacf4d4dd5e6202ba9f6644-V.jpg
IMG-6b97d754ed6f0495ca389aa7fb9d1ffb-V.jpg

Posf150 is back in shop. Think i has a game plan. Drain coolant, fix leaking thermostat housing, dry out ign coils and replace plugs. Fix fan clutch wiring an it should be slightly better.

Speaking of which, based on your reviews, I purchased a bottle of Templeton Rye to try out.. Never been much of a rye guy, but figure I'll give it a whirl.. I'll report back when I pop the top!
Please do. It is quite smooth and a little spicy. A real nice sipper!

Speaking of which, based on your reviews, I purchased a bottle of Templeton Rye to try out.. Never been much of a rye guy, but figure I'll give it a whirl.. I'll report back when I pop the top!
Templeton is very good. Cedar Ridge is what you tried at Dave's. I think I sent you a bottle of that for a secret Santa a few years back. I really like Legendary Rye as well. It's another Iowa distillery. I drink that stuff straight out of the bottle, get stupid and fall down. :rofl::rofl:

Templeton is very good. Cedar Ridge is what you tried at Dave's. I think I sent you a bottle of that for a secret Santa a few years back. I really like Legendary Rye as well. It's another Iowa distillery. I drink that stuff straight out of the bottle, get stupid and fall down. :rofl::rofl:

Women are changing Ben. I have been single for 20 years now. In the beginning it was kinda fun. Now they all want to castrate all men and make them women like themselves while they themselves become men.

Women are changing Ben. I have been single for 20 years now. In the beginning it was kinda fun. Now they all want to castrate all men and make them women like themselves while they themselves become men.
Only in America ..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've run across some good ones.. I'm a pretty lucky guy.. Just hope I never run across 'THE ONE'.. If I start developing sincere feelings for her, I'm gonna have to sleep with her sister or something to end that crap!

I've run across some good ones.. I'm a pretty lucky guy.. Just hope I never run across 'THE ONE'.. If I start developing sincere feelings for her, I'm gonna have to sleep with her sister or something to end that crap!
If you want her to go away with no hard feelings, sleep with her brother:rofl:

-
Back