Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What a dump!!!:poke::poke::poke::rofl:

Yep, I've had one of those before... :rolleyes:

****.jpg

F....U....C.....%%%%%%%!!!!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

proof masks don't work.... my sister in law... covid and she's been wearing a mask every day for 5 months....

F....U....C.....%%%%%%%!!!!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

proof masks don't work.... my sister in law... covid and she's been wearing a mask every day for 5 months....
That sucks, but as many have said... your mask helps prevent you from passing it to someone else. Unless you are wearing n95, it does very little for the one wearing it.

That sucks, but as many have said... your mask helps prevent you from passing it to someone else. Unless you are wearing n95, it does very little for the one wearing it.
shes been wearing a p100 respirator... i know, i gave it to her to wear

This August is feeling like the first August I ever spent here :realcrazy:. The lady at the JC Penney mail order desk looked at me like i was nutz when I ordered a snowmobile suit to work in in August :rofl:. It ain't even 60° out there yet.

Dam toyota.exhaust is still noisy. I was wondering about the way it fit together,then looked it up,the donut is completely gone! I even looked to see if any of it was left. Nothing. One more part, here in the morning. Twenty minutes to swap it.

Dam toyota.exhaust is still noisy. I was wondering about the way it fit together,then looked it up,the donut is completely gone! I even looked to see if any of it was left. Nothing. One more part, here in the morning. Twenty minutes to swap it.

The kid had an old Datsun for parts here and we had the muffler off and were using it for welding practice... You should have seen the nests in there from the chip monks and squirrels around here...

When i stopped posting here it wasn't because I stopped drinking coffee, LOL. Too many alert notifications from forum software, Too much BS in my daily life that doesn't apply to covid19 and everyone elses daily life, and so on. So why now?, something to share...
Wife now has best job shes ever had. No longer sewing square corners, mattresses and such, but building purse like trauma kits for military, EMS, and others. Not only her boss, but she and I are impressed with her skills/abilities. Anyway... right after lunch break today she fumbled her scissors. Natural reflex was clamp her legs together in attempt to catch the scissors. Yep, bleeding like a stuck pig. Off to urgent care to get a couple stitches and a tetanus booster.
Yall be careful.

When i stopped posting here it wasn't because I stopped drinking coffee, LOL. Too many alert notifications from forum software, Too much BS in my daily life that doesn't apply to covid19 and everyone elses daily life, and so on. So why now?, something to share...
Wife now has best job shes ever had. No longer sewing square corners, mattresses and such, but building purse like trauma kits for military, EMS, and others. Not only her boss, but she and I are impressed with her skills/abilities. Anyway... right after lunch break today she fumbled her scissors. Natural reflex was clamp her legs together in attempt to catch the scissors. Yep, bleeding like a stuck pig. Off to urgent care to get a couple stitches and a tetanus booster.
Yall be careful.
Hope she heals quickly. Sounds like rewarding work..

-
Back