Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When i stopped posting here it wasn't because I stopped drinking coffee, LOL. Too many alert notifications from forum software, Too much BS in my daily life that doesn't apply to covid19 and everyone elses daily life, and so on. So why now?, something to share...
Wife now has best job shes ever had. No longer sewing square corners, mattresses and such, but building purse like trauma kits for military, EMS, and others. Not only her boss, but she and I are impressed with her skills/abilities. Anyway... right after lunch break today she fumbled her scissors. Natural reflex was clamp her legs together in attempt to catch the scissors. Yep, bleeding like a stuck pig. Off to urgent care to get a couple stitches and a tetanus booster.
Yall be careful.
You know you can turn the notifications off right?

Can't sleep.png

My weight loss is coming along pretty well...

I found out that I was using the scale all wrong... Now it's much better....

Weigh.jpg

Morning!
Thunderstorm just rolled through, lots of big kabooms!
Im guessing but probably 1/2” of rain. Going to be humid today,as its heading for the 80 degree mark again.
Want to get windshield into fargo this weekend, and start putting dash back together.

Not sure whats up today, probably the same plan as yesterday, went down hard in the am. Happens.

Next round of thunderboomers coming through. Made another cup of coffee in case power goes out.

Slow today every one must be out of coffee!
View attachment 1715574620
Coffee good!
Just surfin other sites,and planning my day. A few welds i keep forgetting about and some primer before breakfast i hope.
Then after brekkie i can hit it with some red. Should be good to install glass tomorrow.

Good morning guys!! Waking up to a beautiful morning sitting here lookinging over the valley below watching the sun come up. We are going to do some work on a rear convertible interior panel I brought and buffer polish and paint a tail panel. Dinner and cruise night tonight. Start back for home early in the morning.

Sounds like he is putting you to work!
Well it’s my stuff. I couldn’t fix it, he can so really for me it’s a learning experience. He brought home a set of tail lens I bought at Carlisle a few weeks ago. He sanded the edges and then out them on the polisher Look brand new. I also got to see his collection of parts especially grills and surrounds holly crap he has a lot of stuff. He restores them and does great work.

-
Back