Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Boy this sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I think I would remove the tailgate before I left Chris close.

Brought him to my friends farm salvage yard, holy crap the kid brought us around to see some cool stuff, cars, trucks even a L88 Vette all in sheds/containers. Prob 500 tractors half of them restored even a old steam one 20's to 50's most of them all sorts of makes. . Tim got chased by a Coon, pretty funny in a container. The kid and I saw it, Harley could not get back up fast enough and he thought we were messing with him again. Old man is ready to start selling some stuff off there is a Studebaker Lark I would love to snag. Even a L83 vette just in a container. Crazy stuff. Even a diesel Scout
Similar, its one of one left.
DSCN2153.jpg

Brought him to my friends farm salvage yard, holy crap the kid brought us around to see some cool stuff, cars, trucks even a L88 Vette all in sheds/containers. Prob 500 tractors half of them restored even a old steam one 20's to 50's most of them all sorts of makes. . Tim got chased by a Coon, pretty funny in a container. The kid and I saw it, Harley could not get back up fast enough and he thought we were messing with him again. Old man is ready to start selling some stuff off there is a Studebaker Lark I would love to snag. Even a L83 vette just in a container. Crazy stuff. Even a diesel Scout
Similar, its one of one left.
View attachment 1715601273
Looks like an old Rumley Oil Pull

I need to go back to Jeff's and take more photos and get some prices. I posted some pics on FBBO of tht 63 330 wagon and in the background is a Little Red Express that a couple guys want more info on. and the 65 Coronet Super Stocker as well. It's always good for a good time and a cold beer in the afternoon.

20200924_142500.jpg

This stuff is insane. There is a 40's dodge stake bed Tim wants, see what happens with it. Have to talk to the old man. He likes tim, said he aint to bad for a demicrate!:rofl:
DSC09662 (1).JPG

Boy this sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I think I would remove the tailgate before I left Chris close.
I require it anytime I’m unloading anything from a truck. Seen too many destroyed tailgates when I worked in a lumber yard, so it became my policy to make customers remove their tailgates if I were loading with a forklift

I’ll probably just lift it up, let tim pull out from under it slowly less risk

-
Back