Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, that’ll do it! :icon_fU:
fbbe73e416dd1c5d5e6798ca371db37f.gif
:lol:

Speaking of rain... We have 2 days of it on the way - time to get busy. This morning is last chance to work on shed till probably Thursday. I did get the other support board under it yesterday, Will need to redo the blocking yet. Also got the sill replaced in the window from the house that is sitting inside. Have a pair of them, but the other one might not get done till next year. Gonna go work on the floor boards now.

8797ACC6-81D4-4868-B9AE-2AF632703B4D.jpeg

Just another sunny 80° day here today :D. If the bloody fog burns off :lol:. Pity da fools in SoCal, they got the Santa Ana thing goin' on, knockin' on da 100° door down there :(.

I **** canned my PayPal account which makes life hard to send money orders to everyone now or use my dad's account which I don't like to do because then I have to explain what I'm buying and why, and blah blah.

It used to be so easy to charge everything to PayPal credit and worry about later lol

I've been using Venmo more.. No recourse for either party though. So I only use it for in person transactions.

I've been using Venmo more.. No recourse for either party though. So I only use it for in person transactions.
Good to know. Pay pal works but it there is a cost to use it or a risk if you don't pay. Just like a credit card or credit card processing.

Got the rest of the floor in. Coffee time. Think I will put tools away, quick clean up and mow some grass. Getting a bit shaggy out there. Might need a bailer after the next couple days of rain

2C5F0703-5667-4B9C-96E5-27DF885259C1.jpeg

Cold and damp outside.
Glad im in shop. Trying to figure out seals for brake and clutch pedals.

Who has ever blown a rear seal?
Dam slow in here.
Everybody is busy doing nothing. I ate some chips and salsa and thought I needed a nap afterwards. I just got to sleep and the damn phone rang. A recorded message trying to sell me some mechanical breakdown insurance for the wife's Buick. :mob::mob::lol:

Thats enough, put tools away and sweep up. Never left the yard today, dam corona code orange means i stay put. It sure got quiet today. So corvette tomorrow morning,see if i can get his steering wheel straight.

Thats enough, put tools away and sweep up. Never left the yard today, dam corona code orange means i stay put. It sure got quiet today. So corvette tomorrow morning,see if i can get his steering wheel straight.
That can be a tough job. :rofl:

crosseyed.gif

Who has ever blown a rear seal?
Dam slow in here.
rear main? rear pinion? rear seal in the trans? ah, hell, it don't matter, i've busted all those before in various vehicles and equipments. the Rear main is the one that sucks to have go out. The fun one to watch go out is the rear seal on a combine with a hydrostat, looks like Old Faithful erupting.

Everybody is busy doing nothing. I ate some chips and salsa and thought I needed a nap afterwards. I just got to sleep and the damn phone rang. A recorded message trying to sell me some mechanical breakdown insurance for the wife's Buick. :mob::mob::lol:
actually, been busy working on figuring out the polara's electrical nightmare

I tested fargo dimmer switch. Open circuit. Took it apart and cleaned it. Lubricated and assembled. Twerks now!

-
Back