Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. Cool this week. just in 50's with 40's at night. Quite a change from last week.

Get this, My wife wants me to stay away from them for two weeks because she is worried I re caught the virus while back East.... Wants me to stay ion the 5th wheel again.....

Morning! Another nice day coming up. Corvette will be here this morning, and i will start on the pos fords after that.
Tomorrow i have the old wrecker coming for a timing check,says it wont pull very hard. I put a chain in it, but its a worn out 350.

Get this, My wife wants me to stay away from them for two weeks because she is worried I re caught the virus while back East.... Wants me to stay ion the 5th wheel again.....
LOL wait till you start picking up trailers!

At hotel in Tucson, drooped off Wolfies and his Monte in el paso. will be home tomorrow.....Drove from Texarkana to Tucson with the drop off in between.....long day....
wow!!! thanks again Tim. Have a safe drive home.

or gave it to all of us lol

heck, that sounds like an extended vacation to me!!!!

Then go hang out with the girl friend.... :D

Off to the shop, enough of the news, 2 cups done. fargo is ready to back out. If i hang sheet metal, i could start on wiring....

"Johnny is a young boy, just potty trained. When he goes to the bathroom though, he manages to hit everything but the toilet. So his mom has to go in and clean up after him. After two weeks, she has had enough, and takes Johnny to the doctor.
After the examination, the doctor said, "His unit is too small. An old wives' tale is to give him two slices of toast each morning, and his unit will grow so he can hold it and aim straight."
The next morning Johnny jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. There on the table, are twelve slices of toast. "Mom!" Johnny yells. "The doctor said I only had to eat two slices of toast."
"I know." said his mother. "The other ten are for your father"

"Johnny is a young boy, just potty trained. When he goes to the bathroom though, he manages to hit everything but the toilet. So his mom has to go in and clean up after him. After two weeks, she has had enough, and takes Johnny to the doctor.
After the examination, the doctor said, "His unit is too small. An old wives' tale is to give him two slices of toast each morning, and his unit will grow so he can hold it and aim straight."
The next morning Johnny jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen. There on the table, are twelve slices of toast. "Mom!" Johnny yells. "The doctor said I only had to eat two slices of toast."
"I know." said his mother. "The other ten are for your father"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Aurora Borealis is supposed to be active a long ways south. I hope the sky is clear. I might have to drive to the north side of town at midnight. LOL (like that would happen)

-
Back