Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Aurora Borealis is supposed to be active a long ways south. I hope the sky is clear. I might have to drive to the north side of town at midnight. LOL (like that would happen)
they give us a 10% chance of seeing it after dark tonight

It's thirtyTwosday!

c83f408e68a724a85d6f27d3db37dcfd.jpg

Good morning :D

My Dad has seen it here in Texas before. Didnt know what it was till they announced it on the radio the next morning.

The Aurora Borealis is supposed to be active a long ways south. I hope the sky is clear. I might have to drive to the north side of town at midnight. LOL (like that would happen)

I was in Canada this time of year when I was 11. What 11 year old thinks about seeing a phenomenon like that? :BangHead:

Good Morning All! Co-worker is retiring in a couple days, we are meeting at Whidbey Coffee to send him off, max 5 at a time but we're doing it!

Jumping in to say good morning, 53 here in northeast Arkansas, 13 degrees below average..
I want to thank @66340SEDAN for helping me figure out this nice old beater, Pettit Jean mt find

20200927_132532.jpg

G'd Mornin
Weather showed rain for this morning. So, of course it's the nicest morning in a week and I slept late. :BangHead: Rain not going to start till after noon. Guess I will get some coffee in me and go do a little work on the shed.

G'd Mornin
Weather showed rain for this morning. So, of course it's the nicest morning in a week and I slept late. :BangHead: Rain not going to start till after noon. Guess I will get some coffee in me and go do a little work on the shed.
You're doing quite a rebuild on that shed.

G'd Mornin
Getting ready to run down to the Painter and pick up the GTS Hood. He had a BooBoo he needed to repair.........

Getting ready to run down to the Painter and pick up the GTS Hood. He had a BooBoo he needed to repair.........

Had my Ranchero painted when I was young. Dark dark green firemist metallic, Cadillac or Corvette color, not sure. I had Eddie 'n Greg de-badge it too. They had it done and I went to gather it up, Greg walks me around it. We get to the tailgate and Greg gets this pensive look on his face. :eek: Right in the middle of the now un-cluttered tailgate is 1 drip with the attached run. "We can fix that. Take about a week." Greg says. I took a step back to get a good look at it. "Leave it. It adds character." :lol:

Had my Ranchero painted when I was young. Dark dark green firemist metallic, Cadillac or Corvette color, not sure. I had Eddie 'n Greg de-badge it too. They had it done and I went to gather it up, Greg walks me around it. We get to the tailgate and Greg gets this pensive look on his face. :eek: Right in the middle of the now un-cluttered tailgate is 1 drip with the attached run. "We can fix that. Take about a week." Greg says. I took a step back to get a good look at it. "Leave it. It adds character." :lol:
The firewall of my 66 had lots of factory runs in it.

So corvette took 1/2 a turn on tie rods to get steering straight. But 4 attempts to figure it out.
Owner insisted steering was opposite what i was thinking so i went with that. Wrong way. Its done now.

F150 power steering leak, rack has rusted through. Its just pouring.

This side is all footed good now, This one block was leaning pretty bad. I knew there were bricks under the blocks. Figured just reset them level, easy peazy. Not so much. This guy actually set the thing about the 18 inches needed for frost line. There were 5 layers of bricks below the 2 blocks and the whole stack was leaning. Fixed. Clouds are getting heavy looking.That’s it for the shed today.

0522A4CB-5AD8-4CD9-BABD-9E78D7E4FC1D.jpeg

0A47D581-07AD-41B7-BECC-B20B7967B223.jpeg

-
Back