Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Meh better. Still not as good as I’d like

32B56625-08F2-40A3-99BC-AA724186D7D8.jpeg

Morse had a cutting fluid like no other. Honey like consistency. Had i known it would cease to exist i would have bought a gallon. For whatever reason the manifold studs will not drill so easy. If i had that cutting gel it would be a different story. Im not drilling fast,so bits arent heating up.

Good tools aren't cheap and cheap tools aren't good.
I agree with you to a point. 99.9 times out of 100, this is true. The one tool I’ve had now that has shocked all is my Ryobi 1/2 inch impact. 3 years old now, it’s been dropped, ran over, beat to crap and still has out lived a Milwaukee and a Dewalt impact, both of those had to be warrantied. The dewalt twice. Maybe I’ve gotten lucky with it but it has been great. Really, outside of the Ryobi Sawzall, all my Ryobis have held up pretty well. Granted the only one that gets heavily used nearly daily is my impact

I have fitted a drill chuck to my mac 1/4” air ratchet. On many occasions i have run it continous to drill out broken bolts in tight quarters like today. Its 10 years old and i have thoroughly abused it. Still going strong.

I have fitted a drill chuck to my mac 1/4” air ratchet. On many occasions i have run it continous to drill out broken bolts in tight quarters like today. Its 10 years old and i have thoroughly abused it. Still going strong.
Of course! AR249?

I know it doesn't look like much, but it took a long time to install these upper door garnishes, and then the weatherstrip....BEER Please.....
PXL_20201023_211349881.jpg
PXL_20201023_211410764.jpg

Drill went wonky. So ball type carbide burr and ground out rest of steel. Threaded for heli-coil. One more broken one to deal with. And a few more studs to maybe remove. Will see if i can tune up threads. Bought a hex die to see if it will work. Frustrating to say the least. Wanted to replace the failed strut in wife’s suv this weekend. Guess thats not happening.

figures, start making progress... now a tornado warned storm heading right towards me....

upload_2020-10-23_17-56-33.png

Morse had a cutting fluid like no other. Honey like consistency. Had i known it would cease to exist i would have bought a gallon. For whatever reason the manifold studs will not drill so easy. If i had that cutting gel it would be a different story. Im not drilling fast,so bits arent heating up.

Have you tried tap magic????

In the words of your hero " com on Man " ......Weather Man.....:poke:
Wait... Biden’s not my hero haha.i can’t stand that pos

and I should. Damn weather man today said this was supposed to be here 13 hours ago....

But this was posted by a guy I was in high school with. 7 miles due west of me!

2E45F781-A71A-4231-BBAB-B43F3F44B456.jpeg

Wait... Biden’s not my hero haha.i can’t stand that pos

and I should. Damn weather man today said this was supposed to be here 13 hours ago....

But this was posted by a guy I was in high school with. 7 miles due west of me!

View attachment 1715618140
You do know pre fab houses like that are tornado magnets right!

-
Back