Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well today started out great, parts run for Duster hood, in excellent shape. Pulled in and there's a Lincoln on a flat bed trailer with all suspension removed (buyers were Mustang and Falcon hot rodders- 9 inch). Also had 1/2 a Duster, /6, trans too. Also had a roof hanging in case someone bought a sun roof Duster and wanted to fix it right. In his garage was this 11 second Duster he's owned and built as teenager. Also project in work was a 55 Chevy, used to be a 4 door, now a 2 door : ) THEN I came home and reality struck, I had to put the platform bases on the washer and dryer, much less fun.

View attachment 1715633860

View attachment 1715633861
I have similar LG's with bases, but like 10 years old...

And no selfies of yo dancing nekkid around said fire...
If it's mr. Krazykuda then it's OK

tenor.gif

Well today started out great, parts run for Duster hood, in excellent shape. Pulled in and there's a Lincoln on a flat bed trailer with all suspension removed (buyers were Mustang and Falcon hot rodders- 9 inch). Also had 1/2 a Duster, /6, trans too. Also had a roof hanging in case someone bought a sun roof Duster and wanted to fix it right. In his garage was this 11 second Duster he's owned and built as teenager. Also project in work was a 55 Chevy, used to be a 4 door, now a 2 door : ) THEN I came home and reality struck, I had to put the platform bases on the washer and dryer, much less fun.

View attachment 1715633860

View attachment 1715633861
Mighty fine looking washer and dryer.

I have similar LG's with bases, but like 10 years old...
The newer ones with the computers have some nice features and can wash really delicate fabrics without beating them up. Chiffon which is a ready soft material is safe in there on certain settings. Really saves time cause I don't have to hand wash delicate clothes.

The newer ones with the computers have some nice features and can wash really delicate fabrics without beating them up. Chiffon which is a ready soft material is safe in there on certain settings. Really saves time cause I don't have to hand wash delicate clothes.
Well, I don't know nuthin about washin chiffon... But ours do have a lot of settings. I think the only option I didn't get was that I think they had a next up model with steam clean?

-
Back