Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Saw this at a new Italian Deli that opened in town, good food there, rare for this town lol! I got a chuckle out of this tip jar, reminded me of Rani's tag line : )

IMG_1711.jpg

Ok I was wrong. PST only has the rubber not the polygraphite kit for my car. Should I still get it? I've tried piecing a kit from rare parts and its way more than the PST kit. Which makes me think I might be getting cheap parts from PST. Sigh...
No cheap stuff with them. @PST

Ok I was wrong. PST only has the rubber not the polygraphite kit for my car. Should I still get it? I've tried piecing a kit from rare parts and its way more than the PST kit. Which makes me think I might be getting cheap parts from PST. Sigh...
PST is good stuff. I’ve not heard a complaint about any of their rubber parts.

Lmao, they'd ban me from the buick forum if i posted that one.
Oh that’s nothing
Anyone here parting out a small block? In need of fasteners, bolts....
I’ve got a torn down 318 with a bag full of fasteners. I’ll dig them out today and see what all I have and send them to ya, my block is bad so I have zero use for them. All yours free. Yeah

Morning!
Supposed to get more sun today.
Will be nice. Fargo will get some attention,hope to hang driver side door at least.

Aw shucks I know I am!

Man the sun is coming up in peacefull PA then Boom, Boom-boom-boom. Yup first day of deer season here!

Aw shucks I know I am!

Man the sun is coming up in peacefull PA then Boom, Boom-boom-boom. Yup first day of deer season here!
Boom boom boom ? Wasnt a kill shot. I heard that last saturday morning.
A friend took a shot at one, deer ran 300 yds, down into the brush beside a creek. Had to get a couple helpers to drag it out. At least he found it.

Morning MOPAR world. Fever broke, temp is normal, I feel a whole lot better, and I'm hungry!! All good!!

Heat wave. Going to be in the low 50’s today. Go outside later and see what kind of trouble I can get into

Morning Craig, the virus?
No don't think so. Wife came down with a fever and cough last weekend. She was tested twice, and was negative.
Turkey day I came down with a low grade temp and cough. I took over the counter meds, lots of water, etc...
Fever is gone back to normal. Wife is on antibiotics and still suffering, but feeling better.

It's Thursday part three! Much better than Monday part 6 on 'normal' weeks :thumbsup: Hopefully finish puting the snow blower back together today. Maybe make some kind of closer/latches for the shed doors. Work on clearing the garage...

Looks good to me. If you really want to spend more, I will give you my paypal to send the balance to. LOL. Actually, might be even less, cause I think they give a FABO discount. Not sure about buying Buick parts with a Mopar discount though. LOL

Looks good to me. If you really want to spend more, I will give you my paypal to send the balance to. LOL. Actually, might be even less, cause I think they give a FABO discount. Not sure about buying Buick parts with a Mopar discount though. LOL

Lol, I posted up a thread on the Buick forum and I had one guy reply. He said its poor quality. The concensus for the Buick gurus is everything new is either junk or cheap. Moog ect ect ect. The only brand they sorta trust is rare parts.

The majority strongly reccomend I only replace whats needed. Because they believe everything from factory is still better than what's for sale.

Its a 55 year old car the suspension has to be worn. But what do I know.

Thoughts?

-
Back