Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dang you guys beat me to it today ....I am running late with everything because we got some fresh powder snow which is slowing everything down and its -5 on my patio thermometer which is too cold for me.

A place like Arizona is looking better and better by the minute because this cold is more than any human should endure. This place shouldn't be as cold as MN now :protest:

I think we all got a late start this morning :glasses7: Dang girl #-o thats cacacold :pale:

Just got my caffeine and headed out the door soon to build more cabinet parts, spent most the day yesterday with an sander sanding maple....damn maple always takes so much extra time to sand up nice lol
Should finish that up then get to start a new job using oak :glasses7:

It's -5 here with a high of 5....starting to finally feel like winter here in MN...hope you all have a good day:happy1:
Enjoy your day and just think :cheers: that Oak is a softer sanding wood I believe, so less time changing sand paper I hope :D stay safe and have a great day Keith :cheers:

Good morning all. Sounds like you all are busy today. Me too. Off to my tool truck. Glad I plugged it in so it will start. The thermometer says -1 this morning. Have a great day! tmm

Good morning all. Sounds like you all are busy today. Me too. Off to my tool truck. Glad I plugged it in so it will start. The thermometer says -1 this morning. Have a great day! tmm

You have a good one Mike, I hope your truck is outside running to warm up, that big front window is cold :pale:

Figured I should stop in and say "Good morning all!" Been up since 06:25, not really by choice! On the second pot now and -22C outside........burrrrrrr. Probably a shop day and a little cleaning up around the house in preparation for our New Years gathering tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 302
Gooood Morning FABO. 7am here. Been up for about an hour. Started to blast my K frame yesterday. Ran out of blast material. Will run to Tractor Supply to get more this morning.

Another balmy morning here. -4 with a windchill it feels like -20. The dog certainly does not stick around outside to sniff everything. I woke up early because I kept hearing a rattle, well the best I can find is something is loose outside from the wind. Coffee is brewing and I'm waiting until its light out to be able to see, then bundle up and check it out.

not fair ....it shouldn't be this cold here........current temp from a near by civilization

Attachments

• boone.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 304
Burr! I stepped outside to plug in my truck. It is crisp outside. I have a balmy -4 on my thermometer but it's toasty warm inside and the coffee's hot. What you have scheduled. I am going on my route but most of my shops are closing at noon. I would imagine I will be home by 1 or so. Enjoy your New Years. tmm

I'm not complaining about my -4 temp. gdrill has -22 in Montana and Rani has -15 in Colorado. Dress warm you guys!

Hey guys, balmy 30 deg here. Gonna do some blasting on the K frame today.

-16 here, big truck did not want to start. need another cup now.

Morinin' all. It's actually quite nice here this morning. Only -6C, yesterday was -22! We are getting a warm snap here over the next couple days, it will be 0 to +2C! Thats around 32F. Balmy, not bad for January! :coffee2: Nice coffee drinking weather. Then tonight a small gathering of close friends and 2014 is gone.....

-16 here, big truck did not want to start. need another cup now.
Drink slowly my friend and give that block heater a chance to catch up. lol

Hey guys, balmy 30 deg here. Gonna do some blasting on the K frame today.
Enjoy your day and the warmer weather Mitch. 30 ° is still cold if you're blasting outside. Have fun. tmm

I just found an unopened box of this in the back of the pantry. My late mother must have bought it when she was living with us. Not something I would normally get.
A best used by date of 2008 on it.
How's that for auld lang syne at this time?
I'll take it to work for the coming winter storms and drink in anyway.

Attachments

• folgers.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 274
Good morning Mike, been up for a couple hours and about to enjoy my last cup along with two over easy eggs and toast and jelly :glasses7: 26 degree's this morning and the high of 34 today.. Fourwheeler is all apart in the nest this morning so looks like I better go out there and get a fire started, everyone have a great safe day today :toothy1:

Man some of you make me feel like we're having a heat wave here at 19 degrees, that minus stuff is a little to cold for these old bones!

Just finished breakfeast, hashbrowns, two sausage links, and one egg over medium. And as alwys a couple cups of coffee.
Like memike think I'll go lite a fire out in the shop then give it a couple hours to warm it up.

Man some of you make me feel like we're having a heat wave here at 19 degrees, that minus stuff is a little to cold for these old bones!

Just finished breakfeast, hashbrowns, two sausage links, and one egg over medium. And as alwys a couple cups of coffee.
Like memike think I'll go lite a fire out in the shop then give it a couple hours to warm it up.
Took Buddy for a quick walk about Stan :glasses7:, Now heavily dressed and on my way out there to get back on the FourTrax four wheeler updates and maintenance :color:
Have a great one bud :glasses7:

You guys enjoy your heat wave. (and the warmth from your shop stoves) LOL

:coffee2: my first cup in 2015 Happy new year Java drinkers :cheers:

Happy 2015. Time to brew up a few cups. tmm

Happy new year Mike, on my third, but was up at 4am. Workin today makin the big bucks.

-
Back