Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for warning us.
Just a bad topic for me. Carry on though. Seen too many people close to me do it, mostly guys I've served with. Last one decided to jump into the path of a semi hauling 50,000 pounds of steel, his birthday would have been Tuesday, he'd been 32

This site is getting hard to use, having to close browser and restart all the time. Needs to be fixed IMO.

That one is Sold ......to me

I was hoping to get a new one but I didn't find any others so .....oh well, as long as it delivers the info ....I know it will :) thanks
Someone had a used manual for my 4 wheeler....he wanted $185 and I made a ridiculous offer I know so he lowered it $20 Still way too much for a used manual. But it is the only one.

That angle drill and bits look interesting.

what did I miss ???

drill bits !!! I like drill bits

Really, though drill bit sharpening is an art. I bought a little sharpener thingy that has a crank you turn by hand and it sharpens the bit. I have tried doing some math to figure out the optimal angles to cut it .....it is definitely a good science project for a young kid going into mechanical engineering IMO

what did I miss ???

drill bits !!! I like drill bits

Really, though drill bit sharpening is an art. I bought a little sharpener thingy that has a crank you turn by hand and it sharpens the bit. I have tried doing some math to figure out the optimal angles to cut it .....it is definitely a good science project for a young kid going into mechanical engineering IMO
I free hand my bits to sharpen,,come out perfect!

-
Back