Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, self discipline isn’t your strong suit.
No... self discipline isn't the problem. It's the lack of caring what others think that's the problem lol that and a mind that never shuts off
Honesty. It isn’t hard to do and everyone (even the very young) need to hear it. Stories get you nowhere.
good point

No... self discipline isn't the problem. It's the lack of caring what others think that's the problem lol that and a mind that never shuts off
good
Bullshit. That’s just an excuse. Self discipline solves both of those issues.

Well, I have my server guy doing a pretty significant change tonight that we're hoping will fix the problems..
Hopefully so. It’s been a little weird trying to access the site for the past few days with it hanging up.

Yes. Put your mind into reading over the pairing of this and what was quoted. With an emphasis on what was quoted. There's more there than you may have realized.
dukeboy_318 said:
dukeboy_318 said:
good

Tell me, why I should care bout what others think? I'm not out to win any popularity contests...

My opinion, not that you care, is to put your active mind to work on thinking about what you wrote - maybe fall asleep on that. ;) might do yourself good. :)

-
Back