Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And they paid for them....imagine that!!!
Isn't that how 'buying' works. Someone gets stuff and someone gets money?
And don't heat them up.. Low speed and gradual pressure and they seem to last pretty well. Never drilled much stainless, I'll bet that's a beatch...
A common HSS bit that has a good edge will drill stainless. Too fast or dull and the stainless 'work hardens' and you're done.

Went to Dad's trailer in Quakertown to get a few things today. Was planning to stay there, but had stuff loaded and hadn't started snowing. So decided to head back. Started snowing shortly before I left there. Was an interesting ride. Took near 4 hours for what should have been a little over 2...

stopped by here - Spors General Store and got a mixed 6 of mostly imperial stouts. Just had a Dominion - Morning Glory
dominion-morning-glory-espresso-stout-2.jpg

and now enjoying a Dragons Milk. Mmmm
203299.jpg

An AWD Magnum can be like that. I miss mine, wish I had it back again.
Only slid once. Was changing lanes a little fast downhill and steering got away from me for a few seconds when I got into some plowed up crap... Other than that it was the other people/vehicles that should never leave their driveway in snow. :BangHead:

I think it was blue, 'original flavor' lol. We used it for cleaning up all the mixing and filling equipment for the fertilizer place. The smell from Tap Magic especially when it get hot is nasty, gave me a headache and smell stays with you long after...
I always had some Dawn on my bench, so tried it. Smelled a lot better and I think it worked just as good.

I think it was blue, 'original flavor' lol. We used it for cleaning up all the mixing and filling equipment for the fertilizer place. The smell from Tap Magic especially when it get hot is nasty, gave me a headache and smell stays with you long after...
I always had some Dawn on my bench, so tried it. Smelled a lot better and I think it worked just as good.
Worth a try and I'm sure less expensive then cutting fluid.
Makes sense. Most cooling fluids for the large bandsaw I had were a water soluble mix . I often thought that was some kind of soap.

Worth a try and I'm sure less expensive then cutting fluid.
Makes sense. Most cooling fluids for the large bandsaw I had were a water soluble mix . I often thought that was some kind of soap.
might not be good in a pumped system due to suds. They probably have an 'anti-foam' additive in them.

All I remember is one year I lost the heat in the the building over a weekend and the pump and fluid froze up solid.
It was biodegradable whatever it was and had a sticky feel to it.

Just a drive by, leaving for Atlanta in the Fury in the morning at a reasonable hour, check in to the Hyatt where I used to work, see some former coworkers and friends, then get the heck out of that town!

All I remember is one year I lost the heat in the the building over a weekend and the pump and fluid froze up solid.
It was biodegradable whatever it was and had a sticky feel to it.
I got stuff from Grainger for the horizontal band saw at the cold storage. I think we cut it 50/50 with water to start and just added water as it evaporated till it was really filthy. then cleaned the whole mess out and started over.

Well satellite has been out on most channels for a long time tonight.
Going to replay the Superbowl and call it a night.
I'm done. Second shift regular bedtime. LOL Was watching Wonder Woman. Pretty good -will probably watch again soon. Recorded it earlier from Dish. We have free HBO and Max this weekend.

First! 3:03am why the heck can't I sleep? I woke up to the sound of knocking but nobody was there. Cat was staring too. Freaked me out a little. It was not loud. DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR.

:eek:

-
Back