Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris, you need to take a month off from the news. You are addicted.
At a wedding ceremony the priest asked if there was anyone who had any reason why the marriage shouldn’t go on, it was time to stand up and speak, or forever hold his or her peace.

The moment of utter silence was interrupted by a young beautiful woman carrying a baby.
She started slowly walking toward the pastor.

Everything quickly turned to chaos.

The bride slapped the groom and stormed out of the church.

The groom’s mother fainted.

The groomsmen and brides maids ran away in all directions.

The priest asked the woman, “Can you tell us why you came forward? What do you have to say?”

The woman replied, “I can’t hear anything from the back…. so am moving to the front seats.”

Meet me half-way. Don’t post any link to the news or discuss news or politics in the coffee shop for a month. No mention of current events whatsoever even if someone else started the discussion.

I bet you can’t do it.

Meet me half-way. Don’t post any link to the news or discuss news or politics in the coffee shop for a month. No mention of current events whatsoever even if someone else started the discussion.

I bet you can’t do it.
Problem is that for my masters class, im required too read the news. We literally get quizzed over current events. Heck last week was a question about something that happened to some figure skater who lost her top.

That said, I could go a month without posting in here.

In other news, I booked our annual summer vacation at the beach today. 2 weeks in the middle of August at the same place we stayed last year.

I can taste the salt air and feel the fish fighting already...

In other news, I booked our annual summer vacation at the beach today. 2 weeks in the middle of August at the same place we stayed last year.

I can taste the salt air and feel the fish fighting already...
Which beach

I caved.
Ordered a set of pulleys and chrome alt brackets. Tired of fiddling around. Got my breather and pcv grommet today and they fit. They should,came from edelbrock....

If I can lose the rest of the weight I want by then, I may just do some surf shark fishing again. I haven’t done that in years.

Good eating too...

5E3291C7-94BB-47B1-9707-EA846CE65BD5.jpeg

-
Back