Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No idea have to measure it I have stuff laying around I am sure a bunch of old oak for sure.

Grey car, grey day!
20171026_175909.jpg

I am really starting to like the 63-4 b bodies, would not mind finding one one day in decent shape.

You going to put it on the lift? if so let me know so I don't move all the sun stuff today.
Don’t really need to use lift. At some point maybe change exhaust, but that won’t be this time. I have stuff from Mitch to eliminate cat, but Ithink that muffler may be too long. He seemed sure it was all correct for a dart but Duster is shorter,
Just need whatever Sun machine(s) we will use on it.

Don’t really need to use lift. At some point maybe change exhaust, but that won’t be this time. I have stuff from Mitch to eliminate cat, but Ithink that muffler may be too long. He seemed sure it was all correct for a dart but Duster is shorter,
Just need whatever Sun machine(s) we will use on it.
I just need to move all the machines to the other side to use the big one!

I just need to move all the machines to the other side to use the big one!
:thumbsup: Got it. We can do some moving tomorrow too if needed.
I actually forget - how much work is that ceiling gonna take? i.e. how short of a straw did I draw? Lol

Last edited:
Prob a hour if that I just cant work overhead. Just need to get it ready for primer when the beagle dies all new paint and carpets I hope.

:thumbsup: Got it. We can do some music gong tomorrow too if needed.
I actually forget - how much work is that ceiling gonna take? i.e. how short of a straw did I draw? Lol
Oh yeah then after that ..............

Prob a hour if that I just cant work overhead. Just need to get it ready for primer when the beagle dies all new paint and carpets I hope.
You have supplies, mud, tape, whatever?. I think have some I can bring it it’s still good...

-
Back