Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I still have them hang on if not Mikey put them in his private collection..........

Sweet combination, what's , the top end ?
I have a 65 Belvedere Post car. Doing an A990 clone, But not numbers , so I'm using a 400, Big Stoker, not sure how big yet. Trick Flow heads , Crossram, ETC, Nice headers, Probablt TTI.. Street Screamer.... Everything else I have is numbers match. So I need a real Hotrod

He don't have a big enough knife , and he don't have enough mud on him... :lol:
Wouldn't that
I have a 65 Belvedere Post car. Doing an A990 clone, But not numbers , so I'm using a 400, Big Stoker, not sure how big yet. Trick Flow heads , Crossram, ETC, Nice headers, Probablt TTI.. Street Screamer.... Everything else I have is numbers match. So I need a real Hotrod
Man, I understand... A990 is a sweetie,to clone..but a pain in the tushie...See... if Stahl headers ,can give you a decent price...

@memike hows the weather this morning down there? Hearing that there were some pretty nasty storms that area last night?

Just doing Zinc right now. Hey my cd rom drive is not working to load that disk it wants to something with windows ten any ideas I tried what I know to make it work.
see what happens when you go to home depot and cant find a Mexican!
View attachment 1715155080
Does it load any disks? or does it jsut reject the ones Tim & I sent you?
I hate Win10. Don't have that computer here to try it.

@memike hows the weather this morning down there? Hearing that there were some pretty nasty storms that area last night?
Not to bad here on the hill, but yes ! there was hail and tomatic conditions and thunder storms near by, 48 and feeling great this morning, sun will pop out as soon as spring pops in at noon today :thumbsup:

Not to bad here on the hill, but yes ! there was hail and tomatic conditions and thunder storms near by, 48 and feeling great this morning, sun will pop out as soon as spring pops in at noon today :thumbsup:
Too early for tomatoes here

Nothing it starts to load and I hit auto run then nothing not even a pop up. I have the admin rights. Pissing me off I want to use those graphs you sent me.

Nothing it starts to load and I hit auto run then nothing not even a pop up. I have the admin rights. Pissing me off I want to use those graphs you sent me.
That's better. May need to tell it to run Setup.exe
When I get back I'll see if I can tell what files are on the disk.
Just got to walk up to the bakery with the dog. Kill two birds with one stone.
..if they have a blackbird pie up there I can contribute too.

the laptop does not recognize the d drive at all. Did all of the online stuff I could find. Dell latitude laptop.

Keith snowing there yet?
Nope
I used flagging tape yesterday. A rope across the lawn where customers think they should park.
Nothing like pulling muddy wheels for a tire swap or a brake job.
Not to mention stuck and making ruts. Signs mean nothing, like they can’t read. ...
They pay money and figure the rest is your problem.
Kissed the girls to make them cry :lol:
You only got part of the story...:eek:

Morning Mitch! Ready for some snow?
WGAL keeps showing us on a 5-8 map. WC map 12-18 if you add up there multiple forcasts for days and nights its 14 to 22... We shall see.

see what happens when you go to home depot and cant find a Mexican!
View attachment 1715155080
All the Mexicans were cooking

He don't have a big enough knife , and he don't have enough mud on him... :lol:
I assure you, he had mud on him...

-
Back