Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty wild night here weather wise waiting for the sun to come up to see if we got damage.

Made a good night of sleeping. I opened the window and threw on an extra blanket. Rain on the tin roof....wow

The wind was pretty heavy here, power out raining sideways. Then a blackout as usual. Power just came on.

Hope everyone chimes in this morning from your area guys, sounds like a crazy night up there

No tornadoes that I have heard of thankfully. Got some pretty good wind gust though.

This will be interesting. Which Rhoads? regular or V-max? I've use both. Seems like the V-max does 't get to full lift until 4000. Thats just a gut feeling - can't prove it - too many other variables.

Regular Rhoades...

We got about an inch of snow...

This is my fly-by, gotta go clean the snow off the car and get on my way to work... Who knows what condition the roads are in and what idiots are driving around...

Everyone throw away any romaine lettuce because of the e-coli breakout...

See you all later...

Good Morning FABO 24/7 coffee group. Monday for most, but just another Saturday for a few.:D

And again @!! 33 matha friggen degrees this morning here in northeast Arkansas :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:in the middle of April :BangHead:

And again @!! 33 matha friggen degrees this morning here in northeast Arkansas :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:in the middle of April :BangHead:

Hang in there. Weather guesser here this morning says its a spring warm up from here on out. I hope he's right, I for one of many are tired of this lingering cold rainy snowy crap. Three spring weekends and car shows gone. This weekend rain all day Saturday so add another lost weekend....ugh!!

Hang in there. Weather guesser here this morning says its a spring warm up from here on out. I hope he's right, I for one of many are tired of this lingering cold rainy snowy crap. Three spring weekends and car shows gone. This weekend rain all day Saturday so add another lost weekend....ugh!!
I sure hope they are right ..

It is getting old I need to get to some saplings in bushes to cut down and now is the time to do it.

That guy from Cashtown contact you? He should. I posted an explanation but he'ld be better of with you setting the distributor up. I'd be surprised if he takes it apart to adjust perches nevermind experiment with a different spring.
Nothing from him.

-
Back