Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to warm up here today too
Another busy week.
Got a few vehicles running and moved, first storage customer goes this week,thats the sign of spring.

Glad to hear that ! so all damage is stuff got moved around that was not tied down, and the trees stayed up and not on top of the camper or cars :thumbsup:

Yup gas and trash cans and some dead bamboo is on the lawn around 100 feet from where it grows, kind of weird.

Have a few really tall ash trees in the yard (75' or so) that I myself would not think of cutting down just waiting for them to take out the power lines in the back.

Morning coffee crew. Off to Staples for printer toner this morning then on the phone with MAC Tools. In their infinite wisdom, they designed their computer program to time out so it can't be used for other purposes. I need the expense report for taxes though. Some reports are still available to print. Expenses is not one of them. Can I say Argghhh?

Morning everyone, wind died down finally, looks to be a nice day here, mid 60s. Rain and snow this weekend.

Hope everyone chimes in this morning from your area guys, sounds like a crazy night up there
Well no trees down but everything else is blown around outside.
Standing tall, didn't get blowed. :(
Oh, the trees are OK. :thumbsup:
First fool in?

Next fool in?
Fools in the rain. Pouring here.

It is getting old I need to get to some saplings in bushes to cut down and now is the time to do it.
One in the bush...

OH G!!!!!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStppizsRzXj6a5_c-U-OnZjuBB8qXEfsXc9TvedWrAg1AXYIrG_Q.jpg

Have a few really tall ash trees
I have some tall *** trees to....

Good Morning

Where are you. it stopped raining here about 30 minutes ago

Sunny, warming up nicely. My office gets hot on sunny days, will need to build a couple awnings to cool it off. But today i just crack a window.
Pos ranger isnt giving up without a fight. Another couple hours and its done. Shocks,coils and tires.

So. Had an oh **** moment.
Parts run. Pull into parts store and truck stalls. Never does that.
Battery voltage way down. Wierd...
Pop hood and the next moment i see smoke billowing out of the back of my truck....
It had a cap and something was definetly on fire.barracuda driveshaft is riding around in the box. Slid and shorted my plow pump. Battery on fire, cables on fire ,bedliner burning.
Parts,tools,gas and an engine i was to install in the next couple days....
I tripped the main breaker,and got fire out and de-wired rear battery.
Guess i have another project coming up. Solenoid to kill rear battery after its all fixed.

Sounds like a good place for a Caterpillar ground disconnect switch. Weather proof, requires a key.
Anybody looking for 63-66 Dart bumpers some on CL in Santa Maria Ca.
Glad the damage was limited and you are safe Tooljunkie.

OH **** the fuel pump fitting from the tank unit blew out!!!:mob: I can see another week on the lift!!! why not he is a friend.

-
Back