Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nahhh... This guy wanted less $$$$ :thumbsup:
As long as the posts are straight... Are they just packed in? Most of it is out now, but I had put some fencing in here years ago. Just tamped stone. Concrete is a PITA. Bottom of the posts are in clay here anyway and the dirt above aint much better. LOL

I didn't know whether folks in your area had the tanks I pictured or if they were just a Midwest thing.
I don't use it. Have gas service available if I want to hook up. My father in laws place up the mountains had the big vertical. 1000gal I believe.

As long as the posts are straight... Are they just packed in? Most of it is out now, but I had put some fencing in here years ago. Just tamped stone. Concrete is a PITA. Bottom of the posts are in clay here anyway and the dirt above aint much better. LOL
I dug up a old concrete post while planting bushes. What a PITA!

Theres a foam pack you mix and pour in,solid in 15 minutes. Not cheap. But looks like a good product.

This repair is expensive enough , as it is. I put the posts in just dirt , 28 years ago. Most are still in place. I used to have a couple a gates. Those posts were concreted. All this is just to appease the County...:BangHead::BangHead:

I dug up a old concrete post while planting bushes. What a PITA!
When your shovel hits it. Like WTF!!!
20180507_095906.jpg
20180507_100457.jpg

I don't use it. Have gas service available if I want to hook up. My father in laws place up the mountains had the big vertical. 1000gal I believe.
I use that for LPG Log set.. I used to have only one. But I installed a LPG Generator, on the other side of the house, plus I changed my HVAC to LPG back up, So I ran a line under the house and added a tank......

I've removed a few of those over the years on other jobs...:BangHead::mad::mob::BangHead:
Roots are worse though. When I got this place their was a row of roots across the front from a boxwood hedgerow that had been removed. Lot of fun getting them out. :mad::BangHead:

Pics I'm taking are to show the real estate agent, we are clearing all of the pre inspectors "hits", I'm on to baseboard heater and thermostats today.

Well, the only day labor I am likely to see around here is in the mirror. Guess I better get busy...

-
Back