Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Used to be that way in SC, they changed up the processes and it's MUCH faster now. When you first walk in the door they have an information desk and someone immediately gives you a number and assesses the paperwork needed and hands it to you on a clipboard. You go sit down or go to an open counter, fill it out. Not too long a wait before they call you number..:thankyou:
Maryland uses this same system...Works ok...If it's not too crowded. Now there are independent tag and title dealers, that charge a surcharge above what the DMV does. But sometimes it is worth it to use them, as they are local and fast.

Great on the bench. Even better in the car. Check it at the sender and it checks the wiring too. Did you make that?
Yup can be used on the car as a sender or on a 9v independent, works well looks like **** though. Good to have at Carlisle for showing guys the gauges work.

Prob should make a few more of them when or if I have the time. Bet I could sell a bunch of them at Carlisle.

I am sweating it the truck is kicking my *** at every turn and I still have to put a new floor on the trailer!

-
Back