Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would buy another one for a back up to mine... :thumbsup:
Here's a simple schematic. Using 100 ohm resistors, 1% tolerance.
11StepSch2.gif

I'm done.

Last edited:
Looks like a good one. Will try to be there. Maybe show the Duster. Depending what else we do this weekend.

Founder Father good morning!
Who's your daddy?

Weird to see the sun this morning. Need to start priming the truck for paint been way to wet to do it.
Yep. Beautiful day and I am sick. Caught a nasty cold from the wife. :BangHead:
Maryland uses this same system...Works ok...If it's not too crowded. Now there are independent tag and title dealers, that charge a surcharge above what the DMV does. But sometimes it is worth it to use them, as they are local and fast.
Sounds about same here. Still can do at some state facilities (Hoppy uses them) but where I am better to just pay the notary/tag place.

I think we learned our cardboard lesson last year when the rain dumped on us for sure!:rofl:
Went to Hershey day after a crazy downpour and flash flooding. Pretty sad. guys trying to dry their stuff. Never forget one guy with lots of literature. FSM's out on tarps soaked through...
I was thinking something to keep them getting scratched up....more of a "premium" look for the customers.

@MOPARMITCH Mike said you'd have lounge chairs for us at your spot...we didn't need to bring one. Will there be enough chairs for everyone??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You can sit in Hoppy's lap.

I would bring the hoppy chair but weighs way to much!
View attachment 1715178927 View attachment 1715178927
Nice table!

Here's a simple schematic. Using 100 ohm resistors, 1% tolerance. View attachment 1715178945

I'm done.
but its 1100 to 2100 unless you ad a tap in to the zero...

Good Afternoon

but its 1100 to 2100 unless you ad a tap in to the zero...

Good Afternoon

Just add another multi-position switch with 1K ohm resistors, or simply get the Elenco box

Last edited:
2-min tech..
Two Minute Tech : Build A Budget Mopar 360 Part 1 : Engine

On this topic, what would it take (bolt-on wise) to take this to 350hp?
depends on what you're starting with, 360s ranged all over the place as far as hp ratings. I think with the right cam, intake and carb you could bump it pretty close to 350 fly wheel. But I think the heads and CR will be the biggest factor to getting there. The LA engines were smog engines mostly but 360 magnum heads would help wake them up a lot.

Cb? People still use them? I have 5. 2 are factory dodge radios with the built in cb.

-
Back