Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No its thong Thursday
691eeb56888a2cbee9fc0359af30b98d--coffee-cups-coffee-shop.jpg

Morning. Nice day. I hope. Already windy though.
Dump trailer repairs today, lights and some welding. Didnt get to it yesterday.

Friday im hoping to find time to pull hood and back window off the barracuda. Pressure wash engine bay and see how secure paint is.

Don't envy you on the back window pull. I would be nervous as hell with the price of them.

Don't envy you on the back window pull. I would be nervous as hell with the price of them.
I bought a spare. So im less worried. I spent some time many moons ago working in a glass shop.will see how much i remember. Thinking about it, was
30 years ago...wow. I’m sad..

What did that cost I have no idea what to ask for the one I have.
I paid 100. He wanted it gone for fear of breaking it. I built a crate and unloaded from my truck into the crate. I would have paid a lot more if i needed one.

take it to carilse ask 700 take 500 is what I'd do
Not pulling it till it is sold. Doubt I will have room for it either. I will put up a sign and if they want it they can come here Sunday and look at it and I will take it out. Want to leave the car sealed up till after Carlisle then everything comes off and it goes to scrap. Has some good parts on it for sure. Kind of amazed the buckets did not sell yet.

That is a project for this winter. Pull the front glass, clean and paint that front edge under the glass and clean up the stainless trim.

No Idea what I would take for it. I am on the positive side of the cuda now so probably a decent offer will do it. No way am I shipping it!

Not pulling it till it is sold. Doubt I will have room for it either. I will put up a sign and if they want it they can come here Sunday and look at it and I will take it out. Want to leave the car sealed up till after Carlisle then everything comes off and it goes to scrap. Has some good parts on it for sure. Kind of amazed the buckets did not sell yet.
bucket seats?

-
Back