Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes not to bad Have to pull them and check the frames just got *** deep in the truck. Has the adjuster plates also that I have sold before. They go for 100 a set.

Yes not to bad Have to pull them and check the frames just got *** deep in the truck. Has the adjuster plates also that I have sold before. They go for 100 a set.
im trying to decide if I want to stay and re-do the factory bench seat in the polara or switch to a random bucket setup

Not horrible learned don't pull it till money in hand. Way easier to leave it in the car and not fill up the shop. Seriously thinking about getting a shipping container.
where can you buy them ?

Usually a trucking company. In Cali I had a paintball teammate that used to refurbish them full time at his house. A 20" would be fine for me.
im not sure my dart would fit in a 20. hmmm.

Nice the guy from fastenall just shot me a e mail asked if I need anything or pick up a machine he will be making deliveries in the area. Gave him a list!:rofl:

im trying to decide if I want to stay and re-do the factory bench seat in the polara or switch to a random bucket setup
I have a set of A100 seats for my 65 Belve A990 project... I think they are just kool...

Who does? What's her name again?
IMG_0667.GIF

-
Back