Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That bourbon should be fine. May be even better that it got shook up. When it settles and is filtered it will be good. I wouldn't mind a bottle just because it was involved in the building collapse. Heck it might be worth even more now.LOL

That's what I was saying yesterday...

It may not be "properly aged", but it is still drinkable....

Maybe they will have a "sale" and discount that batch to the public.... :D

Think I'll clean all the CRAP out of the 65 Belve today, and pull down the rest of the headliner....

Tired. Wife went to spend time with the daughter so im taking advantage of the peace and quiet. Tomorrow i have nothing booked so i get a little break. Guess i will help my son move tomorrow.

Just sorting images here. Finished this one a little while ago...

BE407277-4B49-43B9-9C47-F1B263E4A7E6.jpeg

Cut some tree branches - not mine. I'm beat.
Best part, not only did I make a few bucks...He had the smoker going and gave me some ribs. Got them warming up on the grill along with some corn on the cob. Wife made macaroni salad. I'm getting hungry now that I cooled down from working.

I'm kind of thinking about fried green tomatoes this evening for supper. Anyone have a decent recipe

I've made them a bunch, came out best in electric fry pan set at 365 deg., shallow fry like between 1/2" and 3/4" of oil. Soak the sliced tomatoes in buttermilk 30 min, dip in beaten egg with some hot sauce, then in some Wondra flour, then back in the egg, then in cornmeal with a good spoonful of Old Bay mixed in. You turn them once while frying, when they are done you drain them on paper towels and sprinkle with salt. Let them sit for a few minutes, they will stay hot but the crust will harden up nice and crisp. I like to drizzle with ranch dressing. Sorry Chris I know I'm late to respond to this.

Oh forgot, if you can, put a spoonful of bacon grease in the frying oil. If you don't have the Wondra flour, regular flour will do. But Wondra is best for coating things.

Dang, wish I'd seen this, and the Spam, before I went to the store!

Last edited:
I had nearly forgotten about this one. It’s a photo I took off the back deck of the last house using my DSLR with the 30x optical zoom. We were right in the takeoff path of planes coming out of Philly on regular occassions. I had my camera set up on the tripod waiting for some good shots of the rising moon. This one was a once in a lifetime shot.

0F41CD6E-D0A8-4F59-9191-F8233B2D3841.jpeg

I had nearly forgotten about this one. It’s a photo I took off the back deck of the last house using my DSLR with the 30x optical zoom. We were right in the takeoff path of planes coming out of Philly on regular occassions. I had my camera set up on the tripod waiting for some good shots of the rising moon. This one was a once in a lifetime shot.

View attachment 1715191042
Ah so that's where that missing Maylasya flight went

View attachment 1715191042
Beautiful pic btw

Been a busy weekend. Spent the entire day yesterday in the car, we left at 9am and didnt get back until about 8pm. I finally got some good pics of the car in Redwing, MN. The river is flooded and moving fast, but made for a good background.

Today we spent the day taking care of yard work and other things, we've put off.

0623181048_HDR.jpg
0623181049_HDR.jpg
0623181049a_HDR.jpg

-
Back