Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's only backward if you think of it flipped left/right. It's a mirror image top/bottom
Winner!

It only works because the way the word cookie is made, it is symmetrical from top to bottom..sure, if you flip it horizontally it is backwards...but rotate again 180* and it is correct.

If they had used top or bottom biased lettering, it would not work. They chose symmetrical lettering and created a product that works.

Winner!

It only works because the way the word cookie is made, it is symmetrical from top to bottom..sure, if you flip it horizontally it is backwards...but rotate again 180* and it is correct.

If they had used top or bottom biased lettering, it would not work. They chose symmetrical lettering and created a product that works.

I could see it in my mind, when you flipped the cake, it would still read "cookie." Maybe because I have baked a lot of cakes.

That is good news.
Now all you need is the tire shop to eat the bad one.
Is it a franchise?

That is good news.
Now all you need is the tire shop to eat the bad one.
Is it a franchise?
Local mom and pop. Come to find out, my grandfather knows the owner, he was his best man at his wedding and they talk regularly haha. So a phone call is being made today .

Perhaps the supplier shipped the out-dated tire.

I put a set of 12.5x35” dunlops on my power wagon umpteen years ago. Not a lot of miles, but wear is even all around, even with carrying a plow.
The chunky tires always wear faster.

Kind of need them around here, no way am I getting "summer highway tires" also. If it was a daily driver maybe.

I put a set of 12.5x35” dunlops on my power wagon umpteen years ago. Not a lot of miles, but wear is even all around, even with carrying a plow.
The chunky tires always wear faster.
I know. Been running mud tires on all my 4x4s since I was 19. Got tired of getting stuck pulling hay wagons

Kind of need them around here, no way am I getting "summer highway tires" also. If it was a daily driver maybe.
same here. I couldn't get to my 10 acres with highway tires

Looks like a nice week coming up.
78 today, 80’s through the week.
Will find another battery to add to the lift i got last week and run it some.

If you want a tire that is really really good as both highway and off road, get a set of BFG all terrain K/Os. They wear as good as any highway tire but do pretty well in mud and snow. They are what I've found To be the best of both worlds by far. Expensive but I got 85,000 miles out of a set on my truck. They are one heavy tire though. 10ply

She's a big girl.... Get her shooting basketball.... The coach will want her on the team when she gets to high school...

Is that the same one that you posted the picture of her sleeping with Buddy when she was little??? I loved that picture, it reminded of me when I was a kid and my dalmatians always slept with me....
Oh she has been playing already, she started playing when she was 9, and yes, only one granddaughter

Last edited:
I have been everywhere with these tires.
7CBE44D1-0B06-4CA0-BC3C-69D271013ADD.png
mud,snow seem to perform well.
Only time i had trouble is when i broke my rear driveshaft. But i was buried. Been in 3 feet of snow and kept going.

If you want a tire that is really really good as both highway and off road, get a set of BFG all terrain K/Os. They wear as good as any highway tire but do pretty well in mud and snow. They are what I've found To be the best of both worlds by far. Expensive but I got 85,000 miles out of a set on my truck. They are one heavy tire though. 10ply
A 10 ply ,BFG All Terrain? Sounds ,nice ...what's the pocket books, pain ? ( You PAY what You get for ,here .. )...

Good morning everyone, going to see thunder shower this morning, and again they will not last long :thumbsup: high will hit 92 today.

When i worked with conservation, tires were a big issue.
Bfg were the longest lasting,wranglers were 1/2 the life at best. Bfg rarely got punctures,wranglers were constantly getting flats.
Identical trucks, same roads.

When i worked with conservation, tires were a big issue.
Bfg were the longest lasting,wranglers were 1/2 the life at best. Bfg rarely got punctures,wranglers were constantly getting flats.
Identical trucks, same roads.

I agree on the BFG's, I always ran Mud Terrains, not as noisy as you think and last pretty long. Now I'm running some Schwabby tires, they are wearing a lot faster, think they are "Fun Country's"

The dunlops were the cheaper option and i was concerned about the performance, but they satisfied my needs. Did a bit of rock crawling, bush trails and gravel pits. Now, truck just sits.

-
Back