Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooper makes a very good quality tire, for a reasonable price.....
other than the mastercrafts, I wont run Cooper brand Tires. I ran the CS5s I think they were called on my dodge caliber. A medium grade tire, all season. 70,000 mile tread warranty. Tires were bald by 8500 miles, all 4. Cooper refused to honor the thread warranty. Told me because I had them rotated by Tire Barn, which was not on the list apparently of approved tire service shops even though that's where I bought the things from, the warranty was voided.

other than the mastercrafts, I wont run Cooper brand Tires. I ran the CS5s I think they were called on my dodge caliber. A medium grade tire, all season. 70,000 mile tread warranty. Tires were bald by 8500 miles, all 4. Cooper refused to honor the thread warranty. Told me because I had them rotated by Tire Barn, which was not on the list apparently of approved tire service shops even though that's where I bought the things from, the warranty was voided.
Morning. We have CS4's on our Lucerne. We have about 50,000 on them and still doing good.

Ha, The Goodyear GT II tires on my Corvette are 30 years old...LOL
But I'll let the next guy worry about that.........

My local shop that I have used for years is a Cooper dealer. Good place, and in walking distance. I got the Duster tires from a FABO member -Rodney that lives nearby. Uniroyal Tiger Paw. Before that I had a problem with the Magnum and wife's Journey wheels corroding and losing air. He took them all off and cleaned rims and tire edge for me-no charge. Will see what he recommends/can offer first...
Hmmm,
Tried to find when I bought these. I think the slips I found were the previous tires. Those were from 2012 and 3013 and deducting from current miles about 60-80K. If I am reading it right, the date code on front is 2014 and the back the code is 'rubbed off' :wtf:. So anyway, I have to assume I averaged 30-40K. These probably could go another 5K except I just noticed I go a pretty deep rub on sidewalls on the right front -probably a few weeks ago when it went almost flat. It's not through the outer rubber, but... looks like I will be replacing them sooner than planned.

O just what I need another stop....
hehehe couldnt resist. Hey I MAY, MAY have some good news for you. IF and that's a big IF I get what I asked for shift assignment wise for the Guard stuff I have the week of Carlisle, I might be able to meet up after all!

hehehe couldnt resist. Hey I MAY, MAY have some good news for you. IF and that's a big IF I get what I asked for shift assignment wise for the Guard stuff I have the week of Carlisle, I might be able to meet up after all!
:rolleyes::rolleyes: :poke:

I think Tim's idea of finishing a project car at this point would be getting one that needs the carpet vacuumed and another coat of wax.
yeah yeah but im thinking he hauls it with the other freighter full of stuff and flips it

more like a container ship on wheels
:rofl: I had a container sea crate shipped to me with my 66 Hemi charger from South America. When it got here, I had no way to move it, SO I welded on a set of axles to the back and a fifth wheel goose neck mess, and towed it! From long beach. home. about 100 miles. I got away with no customs on the car or extra tax by keeping it inside the previously inspected crate.

Wow. I just watched one of the best *** chewing ive ever seen. I'll have to explain more in detail later but one dude at tire shop just lost his job, he failed to actually balance the 4 tires I bought last month, the assistant manager got demoted.

I got a brand new set of 5 MXTs , owner ordered an exchange on the spot. Didn't have any wranglers in stock so he switched them out for the MXTs!

Wow. I just watched one of the best *** chewing ive ever seen. I'll have to explain more in detail later but one dude at tire shop just lost his job, he failed to actually balance the 4 tires I bought last month, the assistant manager got demoted.

I got a brand new set of 5 MXTs , owner ordered an exchange on the spot. Didn't have any wranglers in stock so he switched them out for the MXTs!
You ARE a **** stirrer aren't you.

-
Back