Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of sexual stuff. One of our shifts Caught a couple having sex in a portapotty last night

Speaking of sexual stuff. One of our shifts Caught a couple having sex in a portapotty last night
Saw that at the Mopars at Englishtown a bunch of years ago. They got hot and heavy and tipped the damned thing over.

Funny as hell to watch them crawl out of the mess with the crowd cheering!

Saw that at the Mopars at Englishtown a bunch of years ago. They got hot and heavy and tipped the damned thing over.

Funny as hell to watch them crawl out of the mess with the crowd cheering!
Supposedly they got caught when the door popped open during the act and was witnessed by a group of scouts that happened to be on post. But tipping over would have been hilarious

I do so despise the regulatory bodies who 'oversee' the ag industry. They tend to make it hard to be away during planting and growing season..

On a positive note, I suppose I'm seen as 'essential'.. Not that it translates to great sums of money, respect or appreciation or anything!
I still remember getting called to go to work after the boss himself gave me the day off. I of course declined. He said you arent irreplaceable you know! I replied”imagine that” and hung up the phone. :rofl:He never fired me,guess i was essential too.
When i did finally quit, he hired 2 people to replace me. All i wanted was a raise...

I will,somehow one year find may way to carlisle. Think it would be cool to meet all you fine gentlemen...or not so fine gentlemen:lol:

Well well well....I was loading my schtuff for Carlisle. I have several things like carbs and a set of manual shift pedals a set of headers for a truck...and other little gems

Well well well....I was loading my schtuff for Carlisle. I have several things like carbs and a set of manual shift pedals a set of headers for a truck...and other little gems
Should be a great time. The weather looks very nice.

I don’t right now, I don’t. I’ll send one ASAP so you can see what I’m saying. :)
Welcome to the thread of madness and wisdom. Guaranteed to get a bit of both.

I’m not surprised one side is different from the other, it is common on these cars and often a result of poor factory quality control plus poor restoration.

The front suspension settles over time and each side can settle differently. I had my new torsion bars set in my ‘69 GTS to exactly the same height, but after driving it a few hundred miles, the two sides settled differently and I had to re-adjust the t-bars all over again.

Even now after a few hundred more miles, it is off a little on each side and I will need to do it again.

@76DodgeDart
I must be in some sort of daze, i also have a 76 Dart.
Its nowhere near as nice as yours....
Its far from good,when i say far-i mean way far...
Hope some day to drive it again...

Well, this is the last one. I finished all 50 states, Canada and a couple of bonus images too.

Oklahoma...

View attachment 1715197465
Iowa Lol Almost in Nenraska.
20161125_170654.jpg

Guess everybody fell asleep...
Me too. Se you at 5:00-5:30

Guess everybody fell asleep...
Me too. Se you at 5:00-5:30

Morning. Out of the shower. Doing a last check then off to Carlisle.
Have to do a stop on the way at Hoppys to grab a few things, that Tim and him forgot.
Should be at the gate around 830. 9 ish.

Pickup looks like Sanford and Sons.:realcrazy::eek::rolleyes:

-
Back