Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Factory is just fine with me at this point. Something that I can use that isn’t going to rub while driving it.
When I purchased the car last fall, I was told that it needed an alignment so I had that done and bought front tires for it too because the ones that were on it were all chewed up. Now that I spent $ on new tires, it’s actually the wrong size for the car. The kid that owned it before me put them on and had the car lowered in the front for the stance. It was all screwed up. I just want factory so I can actually drive it. :)

If you change the ride height in the front, you need to get it aligned...

Set your ride height first by adjusting the torsion bar adjusting screw on the lower control arm... Bounce it up and down some after each adjustment to get it to settle in, or take it for a short ride after adjusting them... When you get the ride height and stance that you like, then get it aligned....

He lowered it with the torsion bars.
I’ve also noticed that the passenger front wheel sits out a few more inches from the fender then the drivers side does. Looking down the side of the car...you can tell there’s a difference. Would you or anyone know the reasoning on that?

You need to get in underneath to see what he did... You never know what some people have done to the car before you got it....

@Ddaddy did a great job on this I think

9C015BBC-D847-4BC5-B1E9-D5FE1B173BE5.jpeg

That little Geo kicked my *** yesterday.
The clutch pedal arm got welded back on, but i didnt get it clocked right. So i pulled the lever off other end,cut it and clocked it there. Clutch works again. Just need to take care of my boot prints on the upholstery and back it out.
Today-one service on a van.

Thank you Tooljunkie, I sure don't feel 60, but I never knew what it would feel like
6 more years to go. Then i will know too. Cant retire til the wife retires.
My best friend retires in A year and a half, i hope he finds something to do,as i dont think i can tolerate him being around every day. Unless hes cutting my grass. Then he can visit.

Yep, I have a friend that has to work hard at keeping his self busy, we enjoy a beer and pizza together most every Monday

6 more years to go. Then i will know too. Cant retire til the wife retires.
My best friend retires in A year and a half, i hope he finds something to do,as i dont think i can tolerate him being around every day. Unless hes cutting my grass. Then he can visit.
I retired when I was 44...:eek:....Im now 61.... Busier than I ever was, running my Corp. Those that retire, and go home to the couch, are usually DEAD very quickly....

Now Im loading a few last things, and Im off to Carlisle...Should be there by 10am....

-
Back