Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well gang, I have to go to work... :mad:

Smell you all later.... :eek:

I hope you all have good weather and a great time at Carlisle.... :thumbsup:

Did a test run with the manlifts on the trailer. Not bad. I can reach the beam at the low end of the building. Other end-50% sketch...
Set my 5000 watt generator on another trailer with 100 foot cord will tune up batteries when needed. Just have to move a camper and wait for a helper. Or two.

Sprint Cars next to the nice cool beach are looking real good for Saturday night entertainment. 3/4 Midgets in the hot place canceled their activities.

Got a couple hours of mowing done. Front yard looks so much better. Moved gazebo to a shady spot. Wife likes it there.
Its on wheels, so i can take it anywhere. Loaded bbq into it and hauled it out to back yard, its handy.

So, like always, every image I create has at least one alternative version that I have done.

This is the Alaska travel poster alternative version using a photo taken by my FIL as the source image. He took it while on vacation in Alaska about 10 years ago with my MIL.

This is a one-of-a-kind image of a genuine Alaskan Inuit woman.

E5238D44-E9DF-4E5B-AC6E-31B703EC3D9A.jpeg

Tim called me saying he had an extra pass for his spot at Carlisle so I could just drive in and park at his spot.

I would love to go, but muzzerflarking work has me on a standby tether all goddamn weekend. :BangHead:

Figures, best weather in years for the show and all the crew is there.

FML.

“Cough Cough”
Cant do it this weekend, im under the weather.
Sick in bed.
My wife would take care of my calls...
Dave, i understand the job thing, but its not healthy.
I prescribe a vacation,effective immediately.

Took 2 tylenol,sleep soon i think. Was a hot day,but for some reason i didnt find it all that hot.
Strange.
But i did spend an hour in the quonset, about 20 degrees hotter in there.
Because im always mechanic-ing
I never wear shorts,and i would burn to a crisp.
Steel toe boots and bermuda shorts with white legs,not goin there:canada:beinfg what my aussie buddy calls canadians (frostback)
I dont do well in the hot sun.

“Cough Cough”
Cant do it this weekend, im under the weather.
Sick in bed.
My wife would take care of my calls...
Dave, i understand the job thing, but its not healthy.
I prescribe a vacation,effective immediately.
My vacation is scheduled for the middle 2 weeks of August at the beach. Fishing, surf and sun. Plan for it to be a total disconnect.

Until then, I am a monkey on a string for their madness. After that, if they haven’t figured out what they are doing and the severance pay timing hasn’t been determined...I am going to just flat out resign and enjoy a couple of months of Fall while I figure out what I am doing next.

Tim called me saying he had an extra pass for his spot at Carlisle so I could just drive in and park at his spot.

I would love to go, but muzzerflarking work has me on a standby tether all goddamn weekend. :BangHead:

FML.
I'm not there yet and Tim is buying up the good stuff already!

FML.
Give them your cell phone number

Give them your cell phone number
That doesn’t work when I need to do Skype presentations in business clothes and an appropriate backdrop. I have to be extremely professional in presentation and content when I get called on.

This is a multi-million dollar weekend gathering of pharmaceutical professionals and physicians.

That doesn’t work when I need to do Skype presentations in business clothes and an appropriate backdrop. I have to be extremely professional in presentation and content when I get called on.

This is a multi-million dollar weekend gathering of pharmaceutical professionals and physicians.
So they wouldn't want to see Hoppy in a Mopar thong? :rofl:

Spin it and say you're doing a customer survey study at a local gathering of folks of all ages from across the globe.

-
Back