Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good evening folks, just playing with some more images...

85980719-2EEC-4858-92DA-EB0BD2EB2B43.jpeg

Mowing grass. Overheated tractor.
Whistle works. When it blows steam a whistle blows.
Old kubota thermosiphon cooling system.

F250 exhaust manifold came out with only one stud to drill, and it loosened while drilling. Drove a torx bit into it and out it came.rest of studs were some work but i managed.

So, I figured out I can print 11 x 17 images, add a 16 x 20 mat with backing and place in clear art work sleeves for around $10 per image ready to frame.

Do you think I could sell them for $20 at car shows?

So, I figured out I can print 11 x 17 images, add a 16 x 20 mat with backing and place in clear art work sleeves for around $10 per image ready to frame.

Very reasonably priced.

Same question with t-shirts since I can make them for around the same price. Do people think I can get $20 each for them?

Same question with t-shirts since I can make them for around the same price. Do people think I can get $20 each for them?
From what I saw 18-20 was the going rate at Carlisle. But I didn't see a Duster I liked... And apparently they don't sell this years event shirt till after the show online. :wtf:

Ok, thanks.

I’m looking at the 5 main Carlisle shows, Spring, Fall, Ford, Chevy and Chrysler. They get about 400,000 people visiting them combined.

If I could pull 1% of the traffic to make a purchase, it’s about 4000 sales at $10 each profit. Not a bad little hobby business.

I'd pay it and I'm a cheap *** when it comes to that stuff.

Hiya Mike!

Your seats are on a short tour of the East Coast before they head to you. They have gotten a lot of miles under them being transported around!
I hear that, I just talked to Tim on the phone, he is going drive some tonight then find a resting place and call me tomorrow, I will be meeting him in town near the hwy, hope to take him out for a good lunch or supper at my fave Pizza beer place

I hear that, I just talked to Tim on the phone, he is going drive some tonight then find a resting place and call me tomorrow, I will be meeting him in town near the hwy, hope to take him out for a good lunch or supper at my fave Pizza beer place
I don’t know if you followed along, but Tim was able to find a replacement for the missing side rail on the passenger side. You are getting a complete set now. :)

The other bit about selling art work and t-shirts at shows I’m thinking about is making sure I have a selection of non-car household wall art images that appeals to the wives who are along with their husbands and gives them something to at least check out while they are there.

I don’t know if you followed along, but Tim was able to find a replacement for the missing side rail on the passenger side. You are getting a complete set now. :)
I seen where you asked him to keep an eye out for one a few days ago, so happy, I am a blessed man on the hill tonight bud, thank you for everything, a good guy alert with pictures soon :thumbsup:

The other bit about selling art work and t-shirts at shows I’m thinking about is making sure I have a selection of non-car household wall art images that appeals to the wives who are along with their husbands and gives them something to at least check out while they are there.
Perfect! There were a few booths that catered to the gals at Carlisle. They were packed. I walked through one and said "oops, wrong department!" I got a half dozen chuckles.

Perfect! There were a few booths that catered to the gals at Carlisle. They were packed. I walked through one and said "oops, wrong department!" I got a half dozen chuckles.
So, you were hangin out in the woman's tent when nobody could find you! :lol:

So my son is on a dinosaur kick of late, so I'm letting him watch jurassic park. He's loving it

-
Back