Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, thanks.

I’m looking at the 5 main Carlisle shows, Spring, Fall, Ford, Chevy and Chrysler. They get about 400,000 people visiting them combined.

If I could pull 1% of the traffic to make a purchase, it’s about 4000 sales at $10 each profit. Not a bad little hobby business.
A lot of them have the transfers and shirts and do made-to-order. Only issue with that is if you can make them fast enough to do the numbers you project. At least in the peek hours of the show, those guys seemed to be very busy.

A lot of them have the transfers and shirts and do made-to-order. Only issue with that is if you can make them fast enough to do the numbers you project. At least in the peek hours of the show, those guys seemed to be very busy.
Yeah, I don’t want to fight that madness. I would plan to have them pre-made in inventory. If I run out of something, I can make more after the gates close for the next day. I will offer a rain check for the following day or discounted shipping if they won’t be back. Otherwise, sorry.

He was keeping all the hot babes to himself and away from you all
Yep. Took this picture myself! We were walking around the campground to check out the pool. There was a graduation party at the shelter house. A guy yelled out "You guys want a beer"? And the party started. He over ordered food and drinks including a keg of beer. This little gal was out for a walk. Yum!

Gary.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. Took this picture myself! We were walking around the campground to check out the pool. There was a graduation party at the shelter house. A guy yelled out "You guys want a beer"? And the party started. He over ordered food and drinks including a keg of beer. This little gal was out for a walk. Yum!

View attachment 1715199972
Let me guess, you used the "I like your shirt line":rofl:

View attachment 1715199972
You remember Gary from Sponge bob cartoons? He got turbo'ed.

So when we were on our cruise, stopped at st.thomas island.
There was a small ship with a couple sea cans on it. One of the girls asks “wonder what they are hauling?”
My buddy replies”T Shirts.”
Ya, we brought home about 20.
20 for a t-shirt i like is cheap.
My barracuda shirt was $30.i’d pay it again....

About 7 acres of grass cut. 2 more to go. Tomorrow.
I need to get my tow behind fired up. Adds 4 feet to each pass.

That reminds me, somewhere I have a Spongebob square nuts image that says “Real performance is measured by the size of your cubes.”

Damn, now I have to sift through my images to find it...

Early morning start to my day, I hope the temps drop to 85 today, been way to hot of late. we have had evening showers (6pm) most every day for the last 5 days, looks like I need to mow again.................. Coffee is on folks

Dropping to an even 90 degrees today, better then 97 , good morning all you late timers :lol:

I just got a call from our buddy Tim, he will be here at 2pm, perfect time for a cold beer and the best Pizza in town (Upper Crust Pizza) in Jonesboro Arkansas if anyone wants to look it up and or meet with us :lol:

I wish I knew what he has going on that I can help him with, does he have a build going on Hop's ??

-
Back