Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sitting in littlerock

15319532850371838614577216906133.jpg

Same here getting things ready for Carlisle took a lot of time, and for not to much gain either.

Great to see Mike and Tim!! I am a little envious.

Boss forgot to put me on the floor plan, it worked out because I am happy to be home.

Being organized is good, if you have a talent for it. But if not, that's great too. My Dad's workshop wasn't organized but he knew where everything was, usually. And there was something beautiful about the disorderliness.

its so hot out ….its like 100 here

I am seriously thinking of going for a haircut

my mom says, "no don't cut your hair, long hair is a gift from nature" but I am sweating like a pig under my hair. might go without telling anyone.

I notice that like 10 years you when you are on the highway and next to or passing a big rig, you could hear a whine like a turbo.

It used to be like that on almost big rig, but now a days I notice you hardly ever hear that anymore.

I wonder if the semi truck industry has changed

its so hot out ….its like 100 here

I am seriously thinking of going for a haircut

my mom says, "no don't cut your hair, long hair is a gift from nature" but I am sweating like a pig under my hair. might go without telling anyone.
Just go cut it and make yourself comfortable. Hair will grow back and you can grow it out again later if you choose.

I notice that like 10 years you when you are on the highway and next to or passing a big rig, you could hear a whine like a turbo.

It used to be like that on almost big rig, but now a days I notice you hardly ever hear that anymore.

I wonder if the semi truck industry has changed
Engineering on the Diesel engines has changed a lot in the past decade. Tim’s Diesel duelly is extremely quiet compared to the ones from just 10 years ago.

That is yet another reason I hate E-bodies. I even have two of them but they are waaaayyyyyy on the bottom of my list.

They are more investment than passion at this point....kinda like having a viper.

So, I was just having a nice cup of tea and engaging in delightful conversation with a couple millennials... NOT! Actually having a whiskey and talking crap about them! And they don't even realize I'm insulting them!

So, I was just having a nice cup of tea and engaging in delightful conversation with a couple millennials... NOT! Actually having a whiskey and talking crap about them! And they don't even realize I'm insulting them!
You're just mean. :poke::rofl:

Was some kinda hot here again.
Got shop work done, grass is near all cut,stack of lumber loaded on truck and moved to pole barn.
Set my angle iron shear on a pallet and moved it. I sure likey my forklift.
But hot... oh man. In the quonset it had to be 100...

So,doc called. Bp is still too high.
Doubled my blood pressure med.
only thing is, i have been having strange dreams lately,im wondering if doubling meds will affect that too.
Guess i will know in the morning.

-
Back