Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Early 90s boxy 2wd Cherokee 2 door. Tubbed, big skins, 5.7, and smog legal in Ca. :rofl: That make your smog guy nutz when he open the hood :rofl:

Engine swaps in controlled vehicles very complicated and involve the CARB referee. Even before they sniff it, has to be visually inspected. Same make to same make, same vehicle class to same vehicle class somewhat better, engine going in has to be same vintage as vehicle or newer and retain ALL the factory emissions equipment on the donor engine. Once it's approved by the referee, it's just the every other year smog check for registration. That's just the highlights and you don't want to piss off the referee :rofl:. A Gen III in one of those old Cherokees does sound like a whole lotta fun though.

Or.... You could just Smoke the Grass.........
At one time Tim would be a couple counties too far east for that activity :rofl:. We always used to joke about anybody we knew going to Humboldt State Univ. because we all knew they grew the best controlled substance in Ca and it was readily available :rofl:. It wouldn't surprise me if a Cannibus program has been started at Cal Poly SLO (ag school), they have a very extensive wine making program.

@Ddaddy that roadster image worked perfectly on my triple 20 inch monitors. very nice!

Hey all....busy day here, but that's how I like them.
Went out to the restoration shop and spent some time with my buddy.
Getting ready to paint the kick panels I got last week.
He has all the stuff I needed in bulk and lets me use what I need, which wasn't much for this job.
In return, when he has something to move requiring an extra set of hands I'm his go to guy.
Works well....known him since grade school.
Just hit them with the promoter, will do first primer coat after supper.

Here’s one of my images for all the motorcycle folks...

7F5BDB1E-3F7D-4F2A-9E5B-D5009FD73127.jpeg

The pig parts are resting in the blackening spice, liberally applied. The Shiner Bock is close at hand. Life is good. Not much in the way of our usual onshore wind today, it got bloody hot.

85 tomorrow abd 95/96 over tge weekend.
Its gonna be hot. Hope we can figure out the bracing and get started on hangibg metal.

So i added a new printer last week. In my shop.
Tried printing. No go. Two printers on the network, i selected recent.
Turns out i was printing on the house printer.
Tonight, mrs is throwing a fit, “printer is out of paper and its full”
I said wrong printer-“NO ITS NOT”
Yup it is:lol:
We just talked about which model printer is where...
Wouldnt let me see her phone...
Good for a laugh!

I just got done showing my daughter how to check oil, coolant, tire pressure and tire condition on both family vehicles. I showed her on the one and then had her do it on the other. She learns quick and asked all the right related questions of not just “how” but “why”.

I even tried to see if she was paying attention by distracting her and then attempting to close the hood on the second vehicle while the dipstick was still out and laying across the radiator cover. She stopped me immediately and put the dipstick back in before letting me close the hood. :)

I had to laugh when she chastised me a bit for the 300C engine being dusty. She said I need to keep it clean...like the Dart.

:lol:

I even tried to see if she was paying attention by distracting her and then attempting to close the hood on the second vehicle while the dipstick was still out and laying across the radiator cover. She stopped me immediately and put the dipstick back in before letting me close the hood. :)
Nice!!

So i added a new printer last week. In my shop.
Tried printing. No go. Two printers on the network, i selected recent.
Turns out i was printing on the house printer.
Tonight, mrs is throwing a fit, “printer is out of paper and its full”
I said wrong printer-“NO ITS NOT”
Yup it is:lol:
We just talked about which model printer is where...
Wouldnt let me see her phone...
Good for a laugh!
They(wives) are never wrong... in their minds

My daughter-5 new bashes since i last saw car.
Two months.
P/s fluid empty. Back of car is a pig pen.
I have tried,nicely and stern.
Neither works. She just dont give a rat’s ***. About anything or anyone.
Dave,you did well,or got lucky.
Pat her on the back for me.

Well having my first semi bad experience with rockauto. Not really a bad experience but I selected two day shipping on the order I made Tuesday, should have been here today... got an email just now, shipping delayed 1 week...

-
Back