Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Smoke is thick.
From wildfires in bc..
Thought it was cloudy this morning.its clear.

I think some of those guys have a few 'holy grail' parts they price like that so they keep them as attention getters.
I just saw another set of 340 exhaust manifolds for $650 and it was kind of funny because the tag that the guy had on them look like it was printed 5 years ago LOL

Rear Em Brk shoes , and AC compressor repair on an 01 V70 Volvo.....Not my favorite customer... Has to hang out here , cause he's got no other ride...:BangHead:

Rear Em Brk shoes , and AC compressor repair on an 01 V70 Volvo.....Not my favorite customer... Has to hang out here , cause he's got no other ride...:BangHead:
I just got a message to call a guy about an engine swap in a volvo.
I declined.
The guy i banished to the waiting area made face prints on the window facing into my shop.
It was unnerving...
Had to,he was literally underfoot..

Guy yesterday,stopped in to tell me he has a ball joint for his truck. Appt is tue. Sat down like i wanted to chat with him, im doing paperwork and looking up parts, txting customers.
I looked at him and asked if there was something else?
In not so many words i explained i has work to do. Cant chat.

I just got a message to call a guy about an engine swap in a volvo.
I declined.
The guy i banished to the waiting area made face prints on the window facing into my shop.
It was unnerving...
Had to,he was literally underfoot..

Insurance/safety issues. Get your annoying butt in the waiting room. What the staff wants to say, but uses discretion. :rofl:

Almost passed inspection. Couple front side marker bulbs and...third brake light. Comes as whole assembly. Just ordered. Best price I found
:mad:
70 f'n bucks on Amazon. Dealer wants a hundred. :eek:

Doh!
CF91F43D-D84C-44BC-8B69-DCECF14FBE0E.jpeg
didnt tear while i was taking knuckle apart, or while takin ball joints out,no-it tore while i went for parts. Just sitting there.

Toolmanmike checking in. Just got out of the pool. Now time to drink some Revel Stoke with the party in the parking lot. It rained earlier. We may be between showers.

-
Back