Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went over to a friends that needed help on his 66 belvedere, blew out the fusable link when he changed the alt. The link blew a new one in still no charge. Seems somehow he blew it when the field wire hit the ground? Any how trouble shooting drove me crazy, the pos wire from the starter relay was still getting 12 volts with the neg off the battery? Turns out the MSD unit stays gharged for a while and backflows the voltage. Drove me crazy. He is getting another alt and we go from there, and yes the regulator was also changed when I was there. He wanted to pay me and I kept refusing so he gave me this to sell!

View attachment 1715210565 View attachment 1715210566 View attachment 1715210567
First time i saw the chrome pice like that was yesterday. I didnt dare ask how much.

A couple of plates full of fresh steamed blue claw crabs...

F8182A68-B381-4CDC-A39D-F5720839C852.jpeg

1318CAF7-3387-4572-8BBF-FD451E709D3E.jpeg

Wasn't me this time! I'm tired of always getting blamed!
For giving her crabs? That's just not right there. Dave did it all the balme goes to him this time! Way better post than Davids "my boss gave me "crabs"

Last edited:
I got the crabs once. The girl friend blamed it on me laying in the grass working on my Road Runner.........NOT!!!!!!
:rofl::rofl:

My favorite is Dungeness but I have had some awesome fried blue crab. Wouldn't know how to cook it that way but it was good!

-
Back