Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
(4 )1 1/2" thick pork loin chops from Sams, $5.45 on the smoker then reverse seared to finish. Sweet corn, cucumbers, and melon, all picked yesterday. Geez, no wonder I'm overweight. LolView attachment 1715211733 View attachment 1715211734 View attachment 1715211735 View attachment 1715211736 View attachment 1715211737

Meijer has pork shoulder on sale for $1.49 lb... I got some good 9 lb pork shoulders to make some pulled pork yesterday... :D

They have pork chops for $0.99 per lb also.... :D

that is the whole problem it's intermittent, I can get on the highway and punch it RAAAAAA!!!! it runs like a beast and then the next time I step on the gas it will make a huge hisssssssssing sound and bog out. I drove it for two days with no leak and then it suddenly came back back today while on the highway

after it cools and is started again, its a 50/50 chance it will leak again

the other day it started leaking on start up and then a mile into the trip the leak stopped and all the power returned

It may be temperature related and only leak when cold....

It may be temperature related and only leak when cold....

sometimes it does it while hot and sometimes while cold.

if it did it when cold and didn't when hot, then I wouldn't even care and live with it but with it so random.....It's really starting to annoy me

if it did it when cold and didn't when hot, then I wouldn't even care and live with it but with it so random.....It's really starting to annoy me

Sometimes vacuum leaks will suck the leak closed, have you tried to pressurize the vacuum lines and use soap & water to look for bubbles... Pressure will blow the hole open when vacuum may suck it closed....

Cold temperature may make the hose stiffer and when it gets warm it becomes more pliable...

Hey Mike and Pete! Up seriously early today the dog again licking my face to go out

Morning.
Was thinking about sheet metal on the pole shed. Windy. So no.
Will find something to do.

Man looking for a vac advance for a customer he will not be happy $120 for the only one I can find!:mad:

Good morning folks and welcome to Saturday.. Got some strange wet stuff falling from the sky. I wonder what the heck it is?

I had an ignition coil pick up that acted like that, took awhile to troubleshoot. Figured it out when it totally went, much easier at that point. If you're going to be broken, be broken damn it, I hate intermittent too.

Sometimes vacuum leaks will suck the leak closed, have you tried to pressurize the vacuum lines and use soap & water to look for bubbles... Pressure will blow the hole open when vacuum may suck it closed....

Cold temperature may make the hose stiffer and when it gets warm it becomes more pliable...
Damn Karl, All that in one post...

Going to be another warm day, need to get out in the garage and get something done on the Duster. But first, one more cup of coffee!

-
Back