Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Grrrrr! I need to do brakes on my kid's Malibu. Wanna trade? But I'll need help hoisting the water heater out of the house. Those buggers get heavy when they are all limed up.
In my experience of brakes vs water heaters.... I'd much rather do the brakes.

I’m with ya! Not available in my fridge lately!
Time to restock here too.
My plan tonight actually was to stir fry chicken and stringbeans. The I remembered the left over pasta and meat/mushrooms/ tomatoe sauce was in the pot I use for making rice. Obviously had to clean that out first. Remaining cuke slices in the vinegar dressing went on top of the remaining lettuce. Sliced in some fresh tomato. Some rye bread to clean everything up.

It will be nice to have a full set of replacement parts for the thing in case anything ever happens to it.

Of course, it would look good on a Magnum too...and I have the fenders to make it work. Just need to get a hood. @zkx14

View attachment 1715226578
Exactly my first thought when I read that you got the front end. If only mine was a Hemi...

Nice out. 60°. Getting bourbon weather.
20180921_195020.jpg

Is it just me or does that make it kind of look like a Camaro?
If you squint a bit can see why you'ld say that.
'67 & 68 RS SS was what came to mind for the grill and headlight covers.
1968-chevrolet-yenko-camaro-rs-ss.jpg

and someones reinterpretation of sorts
67-camaro-restomod-6-1200-600x400-740x480.jpg

Don't get me wrong, still looks way better than the factory version on those LX cars.

Every fitting on mine is threaded now. Pretty straight forward bolt in. And I get to mess with natural gas plumbing! Could be WTF happened moment!
Have a smoke while you are doing it to calm your nerves. What’s the worst that could happen?

-
Back