Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yay! Friday night pizza!

Extra cheese, mushrooms and sweet Italian sausage. It was a little bit slid...but not too bad...

04871229-B722-41DA-94DA-1FB959DE66D4.jpeg

No rain tomorrow?
Then shed roof it is
Fix roof fill shed with junk. Empty nother shed make room for more paying storage.

No A Bodies on the Blvd :( Couple nice '68 '69 Chargers. 2 late model Challenger SRTs. I didn't know we had so many Chevy IIs in town, and some real nice ones at that. I should have deleted pictures of the granbrats on the phone to replace them with hot rods :rofl:. Glad I took the motorcicle, made the escape much easier. Thanks for keepin the Vodka chilled :lol:

No A Bodies on the Blvd :( Couple nice '68 '69 Chargers. 2 late model Challenger SRTs. I didn't know we had so many Chevy IIs in town, and some real nice ones at that. I should have deleted pictures of the granbrats on the phone to replace them with hot rods :rofl:. Glad I took the motorcicle, made the escape much easier. Thanks for keepin the Vodka chilled :lol:
Yep. Cheers.

Extra cheese usually does that. lol
They sent it out seconds after it came out of the oven so the cheese was still molten. It usually takes them 5-10 mins to give it to the driver. From the time I ordered until it showed up was only 17 mins. Normal is around 30 mins.

I was kinda hopin' to see that little 273 4spd Valiant Wagon that is for sale here locally. The Austin pickup with the TF wing made up for it :thumbsup:

Tomorrow will be an adventure of getting to the auto tag place and renewing the registration on all the cars followed by replacing the car cover on the ‘66. The vinyl shell is gone and just the soft fiber liner remains. It’s an inexpensive cover, but it has no durability during summer heat and sun. The shell literally turned to dust and flaked off.

I bought 2 replacements on a deal so I should be good for a while.

I gotta start dating more sane women..
View attachment 1715226655
You have to be cool and classy like mr. Mitch.

That is a high caliber kind of guy right there. I can see why...... well never mind.

If you don't up your standards, you are just going to get the desperate college dorm girls with braces and talk too much LOL

Changing something? Why not just renew online?
A couple of changes. Want to get it done at my auto tag place to makes sure it’s right. It isn’t expensive, just need to get there before 2pm so I don’t have to try to do it during the work week.

Although I had a sudden weight loss from being sick, I have regained the artificial weight loss and my weight has been stable for 5 days now.

It is now exactly 1 year from when I began my weight loss program. My goal was to create a program that would slowly allow me to lose 36 lbs in 12 months (3 lbs per month).

I have lost 33.2 lbs.

Close enough for me!

Now, onto the next year and another 36 lb weight loss goal!

I have promised myself a new set of clothes around Christmas if I can drop another 10 lbs by then. My current wardrobe is hanging off me like laundry on a clothes line. Time to downsize to something that fits better.

-
Back