Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know Scotch gets it's flavor from them using the peat moss fires to dry the grain. We had a peat bog nearby catch fire. Yes children, California has peat bogs. Smelled like caca for 3 months while it burned. They couldn't get it put out.

Just ran out of bourbon. Off to the store.. and to purchase a new water heater. I was greated by a seeping tank upon returning home from work.. I know what I'm doing on the morning..

Well, you're not going to take a shower when you get up.... :rolleyes:

Time to restock here too.
My plan tonight actually was to stir fry chicken and stringbeans. The I remembered the left over pasta and meat/mushrooms/ tomatoe sauce was in the pot I use for making rice. Obviously had to clean that out first. Remaining cuke slices in the vinegar dressing went on top of the remaining lettuce. Sliced in some fresh tomato. Some rye bread to clean everything up.

Chicken stir fry sounds good.... :thumbsup:

I should have checked in before breakfast. Morning everyone. 39 this morning with a high of 65. Way to nice to be at work.

I know Scotch gets it's flavor from them using the peat moss fires to dry the grain. We had a peat bog nearby catch fire. Yes children, California has peat bogs. Smelled like caca for 3 months while it burned. They couldn't get it put out.
Thats what this whole area is. Peat moss. If it starts burning, it goes for years. In the 80’s there were fires everywhere,thick smoke and highway travel was sketchy on some days.

Today may very well determine my future. I get to go before the med board and then talk to retention. If I have the option, stay or go... hmmm GO

Today it's the state fair for me. Wasn't expecting to go but wife is in new job, company picnic so they provided tickets, parking, food vouchers etc. so from 1-3 we'll be in some tent. Marriage : )
Good thing is it's far enough away we are staying in a hotel, will seem like a luxury after being cramped up in this RV!

Wow third day of sun And I have to uber again today!:mob:
Dude I feel you. You've got to do it forever, I've only been doing it since June and its KILLING me. My wife love her to death, is the WORST backseat driver on the planet

No roof today.
Its raining and windy.
Guess i may as well gather tools and deal with central vac

You have to be cool and classy like mr. Mitch.

That is a high caliber kind of guy right there. I can see why...... well never mind.

If you don't up your standards, you are just going to get the desperate college dorm girls with braces and talk too much LOL
Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, What Rani Said.....
upload_2018-9-22_7-13-29.png

Morning all....and have a great day.
Loaded and head down the road in a few minutes to a car show.

-
Back