Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think I will try to get a few things done around the house this morning. Plan to hit a car show at a church nearby before work(just lookin, not showing) I had the Duster there last year. I think that was her first show after paint... Just too much to do to sit at all these shows for 4-6 hours. Maybe next week. I would like to do a couple more and the season is gonna be done too soon. One of the guys at work is in a motorcycle club that is helping do a show the 29th. I could just go right to work from there.

Today it's the state fair for me. Wasn't expecting to go but wife is in new job, company picnic so they provided tickets, parking, food vouchers etc. so from 1-3 we'll be in some tent. Marriage : )
Good thing is it's far enough away we are staying in a hotel, will seem like a luxury after being cramped up in this RV!

I used to live 1/2 mile from the Detroit State Fair.... But it's closed permanently now..

Sister sent me a Facebook ad for a local 76 Duster. Wife likes it, have vin and been looking it up. Any way to tell if this is a feather duster by vin? "special order /6" or? Vin is VL29C6G101348.

Sister sent me a Facebook ad for a local 76 Duster. Wife likes it, have vin and been looking it up. Any way to tell if this is a feather duster by vin? "special order /6" or? Vin is VL29C6G101348.
No clue. Would love to have one, more for the novelty. Not sure how much lighter they were. Could find out easy enough with a magnet if you go look at it. Did they have an aluminum block? intake? I know they were supposed to have aluminum inner bumpers. Inners on hood and I think trunk. Not sure what else. I believe they were all manual trans.

I think they had an aluminum intake and could be ordered with 3 or 4 speed automatic but the bell housing was somehow different? Maybe a manual bell housing, dunno.

Good morning, a very good MN day for a wedding. Yesterday was busy, preparing for 300! Lots of help and hard workers. I am here to represent FABO as Keith 66340sedan and his wife Kim say their vows. Memike your ears must have been burning...Toolman you can still make the party, cool Mopar people and their cars to see.

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

No clue. Would love to have one, more for the novelty. Not sure how much lighter they were. Could find out easy enough with a magnet if you go look at it. Did they have an aluminum block? intake? I know they were supposed to have aluminum inner bumpers. Inners on hood and I think trunk. Not sure what else. I believe they were all manual trans.

I said the car was local, but that was "local" to my sister. It's in Portland OR, would go if it's a unique Duster. 59K original miles, appears to be in good shape.

Wel the Army decided to keep me... said I need to come up with a list of "wants" to turn in to see if they can talk me into staying...

Good morning, a very good MN day for a wedding. Yesterday was busy, preparing for 300! Lots of help and hard workers. I am here to represent FABO as Keith 66340sedan and his wife Kim say their vows. Memike your ears must have been burning...Toolman you can still make the party, cool Mopar people and their cars to see.

View attachment 1715226721

View attachment 1715226722

View attachment 1715226723
It was a hard decision to make but I had to send a card. We have too much going on here to make the trip but I'm sure you will do a great job representing us. You'll have to give Kim a extra hug for me. LOL

Good morning, yup the kid is tying the knot today. David is keeping an eye on him to make sure he goes through with it. Should be a great day and even reserved parking for old cars

First day of fall and opening day of Deer season , two of my nephews are on the hill trying to lay some brown on the ground (Krazy K will eat this up) Deer on the ground :lol:

-
Back