Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick drive by, evening all. Things are not exactly good at the moment, watch the news down south and you'll see where I'm heading. Can't give any other specifics. Catch ya later
I refuse to watch the news, so I guess I will hear through others.. What ever it is, hope you stay safe

So you are going to stand on the border with a bunch of other soldiers and face down a crowd of exhausted people with blisters on their feet who can barely walk any more?
Really crazy stuff huh? I think the world is coming apart.

You know this stuff really is sad stuff. I quit watching the news but I heard from others at work talking. So sad

I bet she does. She has the kind of mind that is never satisfied unless it is being fed information

So you are going to stand on the border with a bunch of other soldiers and face down a crowd of exhausted people with blisters on their feet who can barely walk any more?
As long as their blistered feet don't try to cross the border illegally... If they do, shoot them all. No more need for a border wall.

Always room for you my dear.. Any chance you speak spanish? Obviously I need a translator!
No espanol here.

I need a translator as well. Last time I was in Texas I had a lot of people coming up to me speaking Spanish, so I guess I look Mexican, but far from it.

There are some cute Mexican guys in existence tho. My dad used to have a bunch on the farm helping out. They sure work hard and their work hardly ever needs checked because they do quality work. The ones here anyways

-
Back