Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One more thing on this car to think it is a true 6k Car.
DSC03159.JPG

Got the exhaust bolted back together on my jeep, still sounds a little bit louder so I may have a leak somewhere. But it's a vast improvement then driving home with no manifolds. I'm gonna have to replace the O2 sensors, ****** cut all those wires

Chris still say someone scared this person off. Lots of work done to just walk away.
Can you do a blast email at work? Someone saw him/her.

I could not belie

Could not believe it still had the assembly strap, They are the first thing to rot out. This car is kind of confusing in a lot of ways, keep finding patches of rot here and there.
Probably where water leaked or mud sat

Chris still say someone scared this person off. Lots of work done to just walk away.
Can you do a blast email at work? Someone saw him/her.
Security already did. I'm supposed to call the detective at 1030 today to go over what he found from the bank cameras from across the street

Could not believe it still had the assembly strap, They are the first thing to rot out. This car is kind of confusing in a lot of ways, keep finding patches of rot here and there.
Obviously being a 6K car it sat, and sat, and sat. As we know moisture and a sitting car don't go together.

Obviously being a 6K car it sat, and sat, and sat. As we know moisture and a sitting car don't go together.
Yup and never washed. Who ever did the body work on it sucked, Going to be a lot of work to grind it all out.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I got the kick panels sanded primed and painted. Took the air cleaner and put a new coat of crinkle on it.
I don't know what the PO did, but the pie pan is permanently fastened to the air cleaner. I looked for a weld, glue, don't see anything.
I'm not sure what they did??
I had an old pie pan. I taped it up, and laid it over the good one and painted away, no problems.
Pretty happy with my self with that.

Yesterday, I got the kick panels sanded primed and painted. Took the air cleaner and put a new coat of crinkle on it.
I don't know what the PO did, but the pie pan is permanently fastened to the air cleaner. I looked for a weld, glue, don't see anything.
I'm not sure what they did??
I had an old pie pan. I taped it up, and laid it over the good one and painted away, no problems.
Pretty happy with my self with that.
IMG_0667.GIF

See if there is a clamp on the air horn neck, had one like that way back.
????? this is a BB air cleaner all it has is the oil breather nip coming off the side of the air cleaner. I'll go out and get a pic.

This came in yesterday should zinc up really nice. Lens looks new. Why are they so hard to find for a decent price?
DSC03163.JPG
DSC03164.JPG

And I continue to look for the upper lower radiator hose for the car.
NO one and I mean no one has one. Why???

Call Mike at AMS bet he has them also give Rick@lawsons a shout, he deals with weird stuff all day long. What is the exact application?

-
Back