Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I wasn't subscribed to this thread, i would probably never have any notification flags when I log on.

Morning everyone

Well, I got some Seafoam for the riding mower.
And I foamed the Fk out of it! :rofl:
I put a few ounces in the oil and dumped the rest in the fuel. Probably a gallon or 2 of gas in tank. So fairly concentrated. And off I go to mulch some leaves. Probably at it about 20 minutes and I see a whift of smoke. Hmmm. Next thing I know it bogs down and chokes out a cloud. :wtf::mad: Shut down. Open 'hood'... Took all of half second to figure out the problem. The dipstick forgot the dipstick. :BangHead::BangHead:
Went back to the garage. There it is on table right where I left it... Put it in, lost a little, but still above 'add'. Fired it up. Quick cloud and then all clear. :steering:

Well, I got some Seafoam for the riding mower.
And I foamed the Fk out of it! :rofl:
I put a few ounces in the oil and dumped the rest in the fuel. Probably a gallon or 2 of gas in tank. So fairly concentrated. And off I go to mulch some leaves. Probably at it about 20 minutes and I see a whift of smoke. Hmmm. Next thing I know it bogs down and chokes out a cloud. :wtf::mad: Shut down. Open 'hood'... Took all of half second to figure out the problem. The dipstick forgot the dipstick. :BangHead::BangHead:
Went back to the garage. There it is on table right where I left it... Put it in, lost a little, but still above 'add'. Fired it up. Quick cloud and then all clear. :steering:
What a dipstick move that was!

Well when I goggle or search ebay this never shows up....frustrating!!
Thanks, I'll add it to your Carlisle beer credits...:thumbsup:
They've optimized for you based on the some very complex calculations. You should thank them for this. :rolleyes:

If I wasn't subscribed to this thread, i would probably never have any notification flags when I log on.

Morning everyone
Thats been optimized too.
Randomly we consistantly get notifications to some threads we're subscribed to.
Consistantly we randomly get notifications when we're quoted or get @ called.

Thats been optimized too.
Randomly we consistantly get notifications to some threads we're subscribed to.
Consistantly we randomly get notifications when we're quoted or get @ called.
:wtf:
This is not random. It is a specifically selected response, just for you. :lol:

Ok, image search found Paradise CA fire, but could not tell if it was a current story, or just a stock photo that someone threw in.

Good morning. Not a good week for Thousand Oaks Ca., first a mass shooting, now 2 brush fires. The main thoroughfare up the coast from LA north is closed. The most likely bypasses will be nightmares. I think I'll skip the World Finals and the Oval Nationals in Perris.

Went to re-paint the air cleaner yesterday and pie pan won't come off.
I looked for welds, glue, don't see anything
Here are some pics, am I missing something??

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

-
Back