Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, Got a fuel pump job on a 2010 F150 4x4 today... Has half a tank of fuel in it......:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Nothing for a man with the right tools like you , but I do agree, a half of a tank in that will be at least 10 gal.

64445BE3-5891-4DB5-96B9-1383339F4E2C.jpeg
9E9227BA-6118-41C2-8267-A5CFC4652C13.jpeg
moving fast...

looks like we will get a couple inches of snow tomorrow then change to rain. Will almost certainly be a mess. Depends when it changes and temps just how big of a mess.

A little more coffee and I will head downstairs and see what the fire (woodstove) did overnight. And most likely get it started again. Had it going good most of yesterday. Had water coming out for a while. :BangHead: I was able to catch most of it in a coffee can, so it didn't stink the place up too bad. I think it was some still in the blocks between the flues even after it was visibly dry in the other one. Reminds me of trying to get the leaks stopped in the duster. :mob:

A little more coffee and I will head downstairs and see what the fire (woodstove) did overnight. And most likely get it started again. Had it going good most of yesterday. Had water coming out for a while. :BangHead: I was able to catch most of it in a coffee can, so it didn't stink the place up too bad. I think it was some still in the blocks between the flues even after it was visibly dry in the other one. Reminds me of trying to get the leaks stopped in the duster. :mob:
well good luck with that!

-
Back